Angel Christmas Ornaments
Angels knew from the very start that the gifts of love are gifts from the heart. Angel Christmas ornaments are symbolic of the Christmas season and bring us a little closer to celebrating the spirit of the season. I have given you over 50 angels to choose from, so it will be hard to choose! Angel Christmas ornaments, glass ball angel ornaments, ceramic angel bells and angel bear figurines add a touch of heaven to your decorating.
- Boy Angel Price: $15.95
- Cross Boy Price: $12.95
- Cross Girl Price: $12.95
- Daughter Price: $19.95
- Ethnic Angel with Gold Star - Boy Price: $11.95
- Ethnic Angel with Gold Star - Girl Price: $11.95
- Ethnic Angel with Red Heart Price: $12.95
- Flat Angel Price: $14.95
- Flying Angel with Sparkles - Lime Book Price: $10.50
- Flying Angel with Sparkles - Red Harp Price: $10.50
- Flying Angel with Sparkles - Silver Harp Price: $10.50
- Friendship Heart Price: $19.95
- Glittered Star Angel - Gold Harp Price: $9.95
- Glittered Star Angel - Silver Horn Price: $9.95
- Glittered Star Angel - White Book Price: $9.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
"Dianne, The reason behind ordering ornaments from your company last year was because my husband has cancer. Due to his illness we had to sale the home in which our children were raised and move to town. So last year we asked each one of our children to give an ornament for our family tree that reminded them of life on the farm. In doing so my husband and I also made of list of special events we shared on the farm. The bottle of wine ornament represented the special Christmas night when he proposed, the wedding couple represented our wedding day, the movie tickets was a reminder of the Tuesday nights when I would purchase the new Walt Disney releases and we would shut off the lights and have movie night as a family. The young lad working crosswords reminds us of every puzzle in every newspaper my husband would complete. The ornaments were beautiful, the engraving was nicely done and we really enjoyed them and will always cherish the memories that each ornament represents in our lives. The only problem I had was some of them were a bit too heavy for the tree branches but I put them on the bottom of the tree and it done fine. Thank you for the ability to let our life live on in our memories. Loretta"