Personalized Wedding Christmas Ornaments For Engagement & Anniversary Occasions Too
Want a gift of love that will last a lifetime? I love giving personalized wedding Christmas ornaments because they make a sentimental statement that a happy couple will treasure through their years of marriage. I also carry a variety of engagement ornaments to celebrate that major beginning step and anniversary ornaments to commemorate years spent together. My personalized wedding christmas ornaments are made of different materials:clay, wood, glass, resin.
- Anniversary, Wedding & Engagement
- Ethnic Vacation Couple Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Wedding Couple Price: $14.95
- Ethnic Wedding Couple Price: $13.95
- Evening Breeze Price: $24.95
- Frog Prince Price: $12.95
- Golden Anniversary Price: $14.95
- Golden Anniversary Heart Price: $13.95
- Happily Ever After Wedding Heart Price: $11.95
- Happy 50th Anniversary Bells Price: $20.95
- Happy Anniversary Bells Price: $20.95
- Honeymoon Suitcase Price: $21.95
- Hugs and Kisses Couple Price: $13.95
- Just Married Aircraft Price: $21.95
- Just Married Car Price: $12.95
- Just Married Car Price: $20.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Wedding Ornaments and their shopping experience!
7/27/2011 - "Hi, Dianne, Ann B. from Oklahoma City here again ordering your wonderful products for my 2 sweet Granddaughters for their Xmas Tiny Tree. I wish you could see it - started with a little 2' tree when our first was a year old with Sesame Street ornaments, then a 3' one to add all the Princesses and activities she was involved with, then the new Baby Sister arrived, and now last year I had to buy a 4 1/2' to accommodate all the ones I've bought from you for our now 7 year old and now our 4 year old. Their joy when they enter our home each Xmas holiday is just precious as they discover all the fun ornaments that are new for this year. We started last year getting them out when they are here at T'giving to let them decorate their tree themselves. Then when they leave I get all the new ones I've ordered and 're-decorate' it myself so they are surprised when they arrive at Xmas! Thank you again for what you do to make so many joys, especially for us Grandparents! Blessings to you all and Merry early Christmas!!! Ann B."