College and University Christmas Ornaments
Many people write to me about how both students and alumni love the ornaments from my collegiate collection. I carry hoodies for many schools as well as glass balls from other schools. If you can't find your school we have a white hoodie that can be personalized in your school color pen! Don't forget both fraternity and sorority ornaments that they will cherish on their tree and recall with fondness their college years.
- College and University
- Purdue University Price: $15.95
- Rutgers University Price: $15.95
- Sigma Kappa Heart Price: $21.95
- Sports Fan Female - Blue Price: $12.95
- Sports Fan Female - Green Price: $12.95
- Sports Fan Female - White Price: $12.95
- Sports Fan Male - Blue Price: $12.95
- Sports Fan Male - Green Price: $12.95
- Sports Fan Male - Red Price: $12.95
- Sports Fan Male - White Price: $12.95
- Stanford University Price: $15.95
- Teen Boy Price: $12.95
- Texas Christian University Logo Price: $21.95
- Texas Tech University Price: $15.95
- Texas Tech University Logo Price: $21.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
8/7/2011 - "Each year I look forward to receiving my ornaments from you ~ this year was no different! I just love each and every one and again would like to commend you on a spectacular job. Kudos to all! Giving your ornaments for Christmas gifts has been a tradition for me for many years, and all my recipients look forward to getting them as much as I do! As my family grows so does my list, but some friends sprinkled in as well. For the "newbies" on the list, I always get the same reaction - "LOVE this, where did you find it?" Sometimes I'm reluctant to tell them, because I don't want "my" idea stolen, but give in only after I get a promise they won't give them to the people on "my" list!! I do have one small request. Is it possible for you to introduce new daughter ornaments? I have an adult daughter, and it's become difficult for me to find an appropriate ornament for her. Also, any siblings ornaments...all boys, all girls and a mix would be great. I know you create new ornaments based on need, so completely understand if that's not possible. I always manage to find something I like, so I'm sure that won't change anytime soon!! Thank you again for beautiful work, look forward to hearing from you again next year, and enjoy your holidays!! Sincerely, Janet H. "