College and University Christmas Ornaments
Many people write to me about how both students and alumni love the ornaments from my collegiate collection. I carry hoodies for many schools as well as glass balls from other schools. If you can't find your school we have a white hoodie that can be personalized in your school color pen! Don't forget both fraternity and sorority ornaments that they will cherish on their tree and recall with fondness their college years.
- College and University
- Sports Fan Male - White Price: $13.95
- Stanford University Price: $16.95
- Teen Boy Price: $13.95
- Teen Girl Price: $13.95
- Teenage Computer Price: $11.95
- Texas Christian University Logo Price: $22.95
- Texas Tech University Price: $16.95
- Texas Tech University Logo Price: $22.95
- Univeristy of South Carolina Logo Price: $22.95
- University of Alabama Price: $16.95
- University of Arizona Price: $16.95
- University of Arkansas Price: $16.95
- University of Arkansas Logo Price: $22.95
- University of California Berkeley Price: $16.95
- University of Central Florida Logo Price: $22.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
7/27/2011 -"Hi, Dianne, Ann B. from Oklahoma City here again ordering your wonderful products for my 2 sweet Granddaughters for their Xmas Tiny Tree. I wish you could see it - started with a little 2' tree when our first was a year old with Sesame Street ornaments, then a 3' one to add all the Princesses and activities she was involved with, then the new Baby Sister arrived, and now last year I had to buy a 4 1/2' to accommodate all the ones I've bought from you for our now 7 year old and now our 4 year old. Their joy when they enter our home each Xmas holiday is just precious as they discover all the fun ornaments that are new for this year. We started last year getting them out when they are here at T'giving to let them decorate their tree themselves. Then when they leave I get all the new ones I've ordered and 're-decorate' it myself so they are surprised when they arrive at Xmas! Thank you again for what you do to make so many joys, especially for us Grandparents! Blessings to you all and Merry early Christmas!!! Ann B."