Dance Christmas Ornaments
For the dancer in your life who dances ballet, tap, jazz, country western, hip hop or even traditional Irish dancers, a personalized dance ornament is a wonderful gift. Hang a ballerina ornament up in the tree during Christmas or display it all year long with your dancer’s pink slippers and tutu.
- Dance Bag Price: $13.50
- Dancing Frog - Boy Price: $16.95
- Ethnic Ballerina Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Ballerina Pink Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Baton Twirler Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Hip Hop Dancer Female Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Tap Dancer Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Toddler Ballerina Price: $13.00
- Hip Hop Dancer Female Price: $13.95
- Hip Hop Dancer Male Price: $13.95
- I Love Tap Price: $11.95
- Jazz or Hip Hop Dancer Price: $12.95
- Large Ballet Bank Price: $26.95
- Large Ballet Piggy Bank Price: $28.95
- Princess Party Fairy Price: $14.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
8/7/2011 - "Each year I look forward to receiving my ornaments from you ~ this year was no different! I just love each and every one and again would like to commend you on a spectacular job. Kudos to all! Giving your ornaments for Christmas gifts has been a tradition for me for many years, and all my recipients look forward to getting them as much as I do! As my family grows so does my list, but some friends sprinkled in as well. For the "newbies" on the list, I always get the same reaction - "LOVE this, where did you find it?" Sometimes I'm reluctant to tell them, because I don't want "my" idea stolen, but give in only after I get a promise they won't give them to the people on "my" list!! I do have one small request. Is it possible for you to introduce new daughter ornaments? I have an adult daughter, and it's become difficult for me to find an appropriate ornament for her. Also, any siblings ornaments...all boys, all girls and a mix would be great. I know you create new ornaments based on need, so completely understand if that's not possible. I always manage to find something I like, so I'm sure that won't change anytime soon!! Thank you again for beautiful work, look forward to hearing from you again next year, and enjoy your holidays!! Sincerely, Janet H. "