Families of 4 Christmas Ornaments
With a wide variety of ornaments to choose from, celebrate the family of four in your life with a unique and personalized Christmas ornament. For any family of four with two children, a whimsical or sentimental family ornament is a great way to honor them.
- Owl Family of 4 Price: $15.50
- Penguin Family - 4 Price: $16.95
- Penguin Family 4 Price: $15.95
- Penguin Family of 4 Price: $15.50
- Penguin Package - 4 Price: $13.50
- Present 4 Price: $15.50
- Reindeer Family 4 Price: $15.95
- Santa Elf Family of 4 Price: $14.95
- Santa's List Price: $22.95
- Sleigh Family - 4 Price: $15.95
- Snow Family - 4 Price: $15.95
- Snow Family of 4 with 2 Dogs - Black & Tan Price: $16.50
- Snow Family of 4 with Tree Price: $15.50
- Snow Shovel Family of 4 - Red and Green Price: $14.95
- Snowball Fight - 4 Price: $15.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
2/6/2013 - "Dear Miss Weller, I started a tradition back in 1973 to get an ornament for Christmas for my two children. I wanted the date on it and I chose ornaments that were significant to each child. When my children grew up and had families of their own, Grandma started to extend the tradition to my grand children. My two children own 39 ornaments. My grand children range from 29 to 15. I told my grandchildren that there might be a time when Grandma cannot do Christmas gifts. My six grandchildren unanimously told me that “don’t send presents, just please keep sending the ornaments". They mean so much to us.” A few years ago I found the Ornament Shop and have been shopping with your company because you have a great selection of ornaments. Everything to commemorate a special happening within the year we are celebrating. My grandson getting braces (he got a big kick out of that) Getting your driver’s license was a big hit. Graduating from high school and college ornaments are truly memory keepsakes. There are so many ornaments to choose from that anyone can find something that will appeal to them. The ornaments always come with the name and the year on each ornament and the ornaments are very nicely done. If there was a problem, the Ornament Shop bent over backwards to to promptly fix whatever was wrong. I am very happy with The Ornament Shop. The prices are fair, the quality is good and the convenience of shopping for ten family members is very easy. I would suggest that anyone who wants something special for Christmas, shop The Ornament Shop like I do. Thank You, Barbara M."