Personalized Family Christmas Ornaments
Find perfect personalized family Christmas ornaments for every member of your family when you choose from our vast selection of family member glass ball ornaments. Each glass ball can be personalized with the name of the special person who the ornament is meant for, whether it’s for a parent, grandparent, child, or a friend! You'll find personalized family Christmas ornaments here that we've sourced from craft makers around the world.
- Merry Christmas Price: $20.95
- Mom Thanks For Sewing Love Into My Life Price: $22.95
- Mom's 2 Angels Price: $20.95
- Mom's 3 Angels Price: $20.95
- Mom's 4 Angels Price: $20.95
- Mom's 6 Angels Price: $20.95
- Mom's 7 Angels Price: $20.95
- Mom's Angel Price: $20.95
- My Godmother Price: $21.95
- No Man Like My Snowman Price: $20.95
- Our First Christmas in our New Home Price: $22.95
- Penguin Family - 2 Price: $16.95
- Penguin Family - 3 Price: $16.95
- Penguin Family - 4 Price: $16.95
- Penguin Glass Ball Price: $8.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
2/12/2013 -"I can't adequately tell you how much joy the ornaments I gave this Christmas from ornaments.com brought to my family. I thoroughly enjoy finding unusual but pertinent gifts for the 12+ stockings I fill each Christmas. Ornaments.com is a key place I look for unique ideas. And I'm never disappointed by the quality of the ornaments or the personalization. This year, the red boxing gloves were perfect for my son who took Muay Thai lessons while living in Singapore. He was shocked to find the gloves with "Muay Thai" printed on them. He and his wife recently moved to NYC, so to celebrate their first year living in Manhattan, I gave them the New York ornament with their names and the year. For my husband's son who is in medical school, the doctor's jacket with stethoscope was priceless. For he and his fiancé, the engaged couple ornament thrilled them. It is so important to me that the people I give to feel special because I have taken the time to be creative in choosing their ornaments. Every year, that feeling is renewed when they put their past ornaments on the tree. Ah, memories...Pam R."