Personalized Family Christmas Ornaments
Find perfect personalized family Christmas ornaments for every member of your family when you choose from our vast selection of family member glass ball ornaments. Each glass ball can be personalized with the name of the special person who the ornament is meant for, whether it’s for a parent, grandparent, child, or a friend! You'll find personalized family Christmas ornaments here that we've sourced from craft makers around the world.
- Pinecone Girl White with Garland Price: $20.95
- Reason for the Season Price: $21.95
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Price: $20.95
- Santa Walking Through the Wood Price: $20.95
- Santa's List Price: $22.95
- SFC Cable Car Price: $28.95
- Sister Ties Price: $20.95
- Snowman Couple Price: $16.95
- Snowman Family of 3 Price: $16.95
- Snowman Family of 3 with Black Dog Glass Ball Price: $15.95
- Snowman Family of 3 with Dog Glass Ball Price: $15.99
- Snowman Family of 4 Price: $16.95
- Snowman Family of 4 with Black Dog Glass Ball Price: $15.95
- Snowman Family of 4 with Dog Glass Ball Price: $15.99
- Snowman Family of 5 Price: $16.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
12/25/2006 -"Hi, Dianne! What a wonderful surprise! After receiving your email yesterday that the ornaments had been shipped then, I didn't expect them to arrive until at least Monday at the soonest! How great to peek out at the snow this noon and see the box on the steps! It was as if Santa had come just for me!I couldn't wait to open it! Of course, they are soooo perfect, as always! Thank you for all of your very special care!!! I sooo appreciate it! Our family has a really special time when my husband and I give out the ornaments on Christmas Eve and it is thanks to your extra care for our order! (I even ordered one for Jim and I to surprise him this year!) "Thank you" doesn't seem like enough to say when I know the extra hassle you went through for the "blonds" in this order, but it's all the words I have!! I'll close with a great big THANK YOU! I hope you and your wonderful staff--especially Debbie, who so kindly listened and assisted-- have the Merriest Christmas ever! Rita F."