For Him Christmas Ornaments
I know how hard it can be to shop for your husband, son or other man in your life, so I have made it easy for you to find just the right personalized Christmas ornament that will make him smile. You can choose to shop from the following categories: Beer and Wine Aficionado, Boys and Their Toys, Leisure Activities, Man Cave, Pop Culturalist, Space Cadet, Sports Fan, Tech Guru, Tool Timer and Workout Buff. No matter what your guy is like, you will find an ornament he will love!
- For Him
- Beer and Wine Aficionado Christmas Ornaments (28 items)
- Boys And Their Toys Christmas Ornaments (65 items)
- Leisure Activities Christmas Ornaments (62 items)
- Man Cave Christmas Ornaments (42 items)
- Pop Culturalist Christmas Ornaments (30 items)
- Space Cadet Christmas Ornaments (14 items)
- Sports Fan Christmas Ornaments (26 items)
- Tech Guru Christmas Ornaments (22 items)
- Tool Timer Christmas Ornaments (12 items)
- Workout Buff Christmas Ornaments (17 items)
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
2/12/2013 -"I can't adequately tell you how much joy the ornaments I gave this Christmas from ornaments.com brought to my family. I thoroughly enjoy finding unusual but pertinent gifts for the 12+ stockings I fill each Christmas. Ornaments.com is a key place I look for unique ideas. And I'm never disappointed by the quality of the ornaments or the personalization. This year, the red boxing gloves were perfect for my son who took Muay Thai lessons while living in Singapore. He was shocked to find the gloves with "Muay Thai" printed on them. He and his wife recently moved to NYC, so to celebrate their first year living in Manhattan, I gave them the New York ornament with their names and the year. For my husband's son who is in medical school, the doctor's jacket with stethoscope was priceless. For he and his fiancé, the engaged couple ornament thrilled them. It is so important to me that the people I give to feel special because I have taken the time to be creative in choosing their ornaments. Every year, that feeling is renewed when they put their past ornaments on the tree. Ah, memories...Pam R."