Horse Christmas Ornaments
A horse is a horse, of course! And we’ve got a variety of horse ornaments that make a great gift for horseback riders, equestrians, and Derby fans. Find the right personalized Christmas ornament for your trail rider or professional equestrian.
- Brown Horse Price: $12.50
- Cowboy Hat Price: $17.95
- Cowboy on a Horse Price: $13.95
- Cowgirl on a Horse Price: $13.95
- English Horse Rider Price: $11.50
- English Rider Price: $13.95
- Equestrian Rider on Horse Price: $13.95
- Equestrian with Horse Price: $12.95
- Female Equestrian Price: $25.95
- Foal Price: $19.99
- Horse Price: $12.95
- Horse Trailer Price: $22.95
- Kentucky Derby Price: $26.99
- Male Equestrian Price: $25.95
- Saddled Horse Price: $11.95
- Unicorn Price: $14.95
- Western Horse Rider Price: $11.50
- Winged Pegasus Price: $16.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
8/7/2011 -"Each year I look forward to receiving my ornaments from you ~ this year was no different! I just love each and every one and again would like to commend you on a spectacular job. Kudos to all! Giving your ornaments for Christmas gifts has been a tradition for me for many years, and all my recipients look forward to getting them as much as I do! As my family grows so does my list, but some friends sprinkled in as well. For the "newbies" on the list, I always get the same reaction - "LOVE this, where did you find it?" Sometimes I'm reluctant to tell them, because I don't want "my" idea stolen, but give in only after I get a promise they won't give them to the people on "my" list!! I do have one small request. Is it possible for you to introduce new daughter ornaments? I have an adult daughter, and it's become difficult for me to find an appropriate ornament for her. Also, any siblings ornaments...all boys, all girls and a mix would be great. I know you create new ornaments based on need, so completely understand if that's not possible. I always manage to find something I like, so I'm sure that won't change anytime soon!! Thank you again for beautiful work, look forward to hearing from you again next year, and enjoy your holidays!! Sincerely, Janet H. "