Light Up Christmas Ornaments
I love all things that light up because they really make dazzling displays. Choose from our selection of shatterproof ornaments that have blinking lights, our LED ornaments that have lights inside that change colors or any of our light up decorations, most of which play music too! All of our ornaments and most of the gifts in this category can be personalized!
- Advent Calendars and Advent Boxes
- Baby Gifts
- Byers Choice
- Celebration Bears
- Christmas Plates and Mugs
- Family Table Decorations
- Kids T Shirts
- Large and Small Piggy Banks
- Light Up
- Memorable Moments Bears
- Ornament Stands
- Picture Frames
- Pop Can Snowflakes
- Snow Globes
- Stocking Holders & Stockings
- Tree Skirts
- Tree Toppers
- Carrot Nose Snowman Price: $10.95
- Christmas Chapel Price: $21.95
- Disney Mickey and Friends Carousel Price: $89.95
- Elf Academy Price: $21.95
- Fiberoptic Musical Ornament with Santa Gingerbread Scene Price: $63.95
- Ginger Clock Tower Price: $21.95
- Gingerbread Price: $10.95
- Lighted Christmas Light Bulbs Price: $10.50
- Lighted Roly Poly Santa Price: $10.95
- Lighted Roly Poly Snowman Price: $10.95
- Magical Night Before Christmas Price: $110.00
- Mittens Price: $10.95
- Radiance Angel with Star Price: $8.95
- Radiance Christmas Tree Price: $8.95
- Radiance Reindeer Price: $8.95
- Radiance Snowman Price: $8.95
- Santa Sleigh with Reindeer Price: $10.95
- Showcase Music Box - Train Price: $120.00
- Snow Princess Price: $10.95
- Snowman Couple LED Lighted Plaque Price: $15.50
- Snowman Family of 3 LED Lighted Plaque Price: $15.95
- Snowman Family of 4 LED Lighted Plaque Price: $16.50
- Snowman Family of 5 LED Lighted Plaque Price: $16.95
- Snowman Family of 6 LED Lighted Plaque Price: $17.50
- Snowman Family of 7 LED Lighted Plaque Price: $17.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
10/25/2014 - "The very best of the best. I purchased 10 ornaments for the grandchildren every year and they're always better than the year before. Bob M."
6/6/2014 - "I received my order today and just wanted you to know how delighted I am with the ornaments and your speedy delivery. The personalization is just great. Cathleen C."
8/25/2014 - "I give my family Christmas ornaments at the end of our big Thanksgiving Dinner. That gets our Christmas season started, as we hit the stores early on black Friday. I have ordered from Ornament Shop before and neither my family or I have never been disappointed. Good quality, and I always find what I want. Thanks. Jeanette R."
10/24/2014 - "I always love the ornaments I get from Ornament Shop. I know they'll be keepsakes for years to come. Johanna C."
4/1/2015 - "This is the second time I've ordered this ornament for a grandchild's wedding! This time it is for a granddaughter who is getting married in Prague. Obviously, I love, love, love this whimsical charmer - so perfect for these unique couples Helen H."
10/11/2014 - "I loved the ornament. Was impressed with how quickly I received the order. I would not hesitate to place additional orders in the future. Lynette E."
10/15/2014 - "I USE THIS SITE EVERY YEAR. I'M NEVER DISAPPOINTED IN THE ORNAMENTS. Cecelia K."
11/5/2014 - "I am a repeat and love your site. I've been giving my grand kids ornaments since they were born. They love them and can't wait every year to see what I picked. I have 14 now and some have put them on their own tree.Bobbi H"
10/1/2014 - "I found exactly what I was looking for and so because I give an ornament to all of my grandchildren each year depicting something that has happened in their life during the year, I just kept looking. I found several that I could use, and it saved me SO much time. The ornaments exceeded my expectations on my computer screen, so I am anxious to receive them. Thanks so much!! Vernett J."
10/11/2014 - "I love being able to have the ornaments I order for my grandchildren personalized with their names and the year. From the time they are born until they are 18, I have made it a tradition to get each of them their own ornaments. The older kids already look forward to digging out their ornaments "from Grandma" every year! Louisa F."