Made in America Christmas Ornaments
I spend a lot of time searching the US to find crafters who make their ornaments here. Many talented artists would love to have us offer their ornaments, but they don’t make enough of them to meet our needs. We’re fortunate, however, to have discovered eight of the finest and are happy to offer them to you. Buy these made in America, hand-crafted ornaments in diverse materials (dough, clay, wood, ceramic and glass).
- Engagement Price: $20.95
- Engagement Ring Price: $25.95
- Expecting Parents Price: $20.95
- Female Equestrian Price: $25.95
- Fire Truck Price: $19.95
- Fireplace 2 Stockings-with Bone Price: $17.95
- Fireplace 3 Stockings-with Bone Price: $17.95
- Fireplace 4 Stockings-with Bone Price: $17.95
- Fireplace 5 Stockings-with Bone Price: $17.95
- Fireplace Hung with 5 Stockings Price: $17.95
- Flamingo Flo Price: $25.95
- For a Friend Who Always Lifts my Spirits Price: $21.95
- For A Little Prince Price: $21.95
- For a Teacher who Opened a World of Possibilities Price: $21.95
- Friendship Heart Price: $20.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
1/4/2012 - "Hi Dianne, You wanted to know if I am a new customer, yes I am!!! I had a new Grandson born last year and there was a special ornament that I picked out at Bronners, when we were there this past summer. I had it all personalized, then when I went to get it in the bag, it wasn't there. I was so disappointed. When I tried to order it on line, they were out of stock for the season. So I only had 3 ornaments instead of 4 for my Grandkids this year. Liam is only 5 months old, so he really didn't care. The more I thought about it after Christmas though, I thought maybe I should check on some other sites on the internet. I came across your site, found something I really liked and ordered it on the spot!!! I can't wait to see it, and although I usually shop at Bronners, because it is in MI, I'm sure I will be checking your site again. Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!!! Diane P."