Pop Can Snowflakes Christmas Ornaments
Made in America, these eco-friendly snowflakes are hand-made by two girls ages 11 & 12 who turn recycled aluminum pop cans into snowflake ornaments. A great way to put those recyclables to use, they are unique and fun for anyone going green this holiday season! Committed to the environment, the girls donate a percentage of all sales to The Nature Conservancy (nature.org).
- 7 Up Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Bud Light Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Budweiser Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Coca-Cola and 7 Up Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Coca-Cola Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Diet Coke & Diet 7 Up Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Diet Coke Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Miller Genuine Draft Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Miller Lite Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Monster Energy Drink Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Red Bull Energy Drink Snowflake Price: $10.95
- Sprite Snowflake Price: $10.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
2/6/2013 - "Dianne, The reason behind ordering ornaments from your company last year was because my husband has cancer. Due to his illness we had to sale the home in which our children were raised and move to town. So last year we asked each one of our children to give an ornament for our family tree that reminded them of life on the farm. In doing so my husband and I also made of list of special events we shared on the farm. The bottle of wine ornament represented the special Christmas night when he proposed, the wedding couple represented our wedding day, the movie tickets was a reminder of the Tuesday nights when I would purchase the new Walt Disney releases and we would shut off the lights and have movie night as a family. The young lad working crosswords reminds us of every puzzle in every newspaper my husband would complete. The ornaments were beautiful, the engraving was nicely done and we really enjoyed them and will always cherish the memories that each ornament represents in our lives. The only problem I had was some of them were a bit too heavy for the tree branches but I put them on the bottom of the tree and it done fine. Thank you for the ability to let our life live on in our memories. Loretta"