Vacation Christmas Ornaments
The perfect way to commemorate any nice vacation, our vast selection of vacation ornaments range from flip flops to family ornaments that can be personalized with the names of each member of your loving family. From fine glass collectible ornaments to durable resin, find the right ornament here.
- Camper Bears Family of 5 Price: $15.50
- Canoe - Green Price: $11.95
- Canoe - Red Price: $11.95
- Cape Canaveral, Florida Price: $21.95
- Cape May, New Jersey Price: $21.95
- Carry On Suitcase Price: $10.95
- Chincoteague, Virginia Price: $21.95
- Chinese Takeout Food Price: $14.95
- Christmas Tree Parrot - Blue Price: $14.95
- Class C Motor Home Price: $13.95
- Coconut Drink Price: $12.95
- Colonial Williamsburg Price: $19.95
- Crab Couple Price: $12.95
- Cruise Ship Price: $24.95
- Destination Wedding Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!
12/23/2012 - "I received my ornament in the mail this week and I wanted to share what a treasure it is! My husband and I started a Christmas tradition when we began dating that we would purchase a new ornament each year that would commemorate a special event or significance for the year. We continued that tradition as we had children and now our tree is covered only in the deeply personal representations that have characterized the best memories of our lives together. I ordered the ornament for my 9-year-old daughter who found her love for tap dance 3 years ago. She is a passionate girl who finds joy around every corner and when she opened her ornament tonight, it nearly brought her to tears. She held it carefully and smiled from ear to ear. Her only words were, "Thank you Mommy & Daddy!" She hung it the front of the tree for everyone to see. Thank you for creating such a beautiful sentiment to capture our daughter's zest for life and love for dance. It is the perfect addition to her budding collection and will bring her wonderful memories that she can share with her family in years to come. May you and your family be blessed this Christmas season! Sincerely, Angela S."