- Christmas Trivia
- Color Your Own Gift Tags
- Christmas Games
- Christmas Carols
- Christmas Poems
- Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Radio Stations
- Christmas Recipes
- Ornament Uses
Getting the family together for the holidays is not just about food, drinks and music anymore. People want to be entertained at a party. We have pulled together some FREE CHRISTMAS GAMES for you and your family to enjoy as you knock back the eggnog! CHRISTMAS PARTY GAMES are good for smaller groups as well as larger ones, and will add to the joy and fun of getting together, making your gathering memorable this holiday season. Some of these games are good for gift or ornament exchanges.
PIN THE NOSE ON RUDOLPH
- This is a rendition of “pin the tail on the donkey” and is a fun game for children.
- Print our RUDOLPH NOSES page with 24 numbered red noses. You will need one for each child in attendance.
- Print our picture of RUDOLPH. It will print in four pages, which you will need to tape together. Tack it to the wall.
- Blindfold each child on their turn.
- Turn that child around three times and give them their nose to “paste” on Rudolph.
- The child who gets their nose the closest to Rudolph’s is the winner!
- Put a piece of double sided tape on the back of each nose before handing it to the child to make it easy to stick.
- Have an adult monitor the process so a child doesn’t run into the wall and harm himself/herself.
- Make sure Rudolph is posted at the proper height for the majority of children in attendance.