- Christmas Trivia
- Color Your Own Gift Tags
- Christmas Games
- Christmas Carols
- Christmas Poems
- Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Radio Stations
- Christmas Recipes
- Ornament Uses
Getting the family together for the holidays is not just about food, drinks and music anymore. People want to be entertained at a party. We have pulled together some FREE CHRISTMAS GAMES for you and your family to enjoy as you knock back the eggnog! CHRISTMAS PARTY GAMES are good for smaller groups as well as larger ones, and will add to the joy and fun of getting together, making your gathering memorable this holiday season. Some of these games are good for gift or ornament exchanges.
RIGHT/LEFT GIFT EXCHANGE
- This is another fun gift exchange idea. It works perfectly for an ornament gift exchange when everyone brings a wrapped ornament to a party, but can be for other generic gifts as well.
- Have your guests each bring a wrapped Christmas ornament or wrapped gift.
- When it is time to exchange, have everyone stand in a large circle, one person next to another.
- Each person should be holding the package they brought.
- Read the RIGHT-LEFT poem out loud. Every time the word “RIGHT” is said in the story, pass the package you are holding to the right, and every time the word “LEFT” is said in the story, pass the package you are holding to the left.
- At the end of the story, the package you are holding is yours to open!
- Print the RIGHT-LEFT Christmas poem.
- If you are doing this with a group of children, you may want to use a shorter version to maintain their interest level.
- Everyone should stand close enough together so passing right and left can be done quickly as the poem is read.