FREE PERSONALIZATION on ornaments
and FREE SHIPPING when you buy 5 or more!
Each Christmas Ornament Personalized with a Name or Special Greeting from you!
When you buy 5 or more items!Learn more >>
- $$ ON SALE! $$
- Advent Calendars
- African American / Ethnic
- Anniversary, Wedding & Engagement
- Christmas Stockings, Tree Skirts & More
- College and University
- Diannes Gift Ideas
- Expecting Moms/Couples
- Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes
- Fall and Halloween
- Food & Drink
- For Her
- For Him
- Glass Ball
- Glass Ornaments
- Holiday Plaques
- Made in America
- Made in Europe
- Pets and Animals
- Picture Frames
- Piggy Banks
- Santa & Snowman
- Space & Technology
- Table Decorations
- Teachers and School
- Vacation and Travel
OrnamentShop.com Employment Opportunities
Proofread Christmas Ornaments
JOB TITLE: Proofreader
Earn extra money for the holidays!
We are hiring in our Proofreading Department during the 2015 holiday season. This is a part time, seasonal, job with full time hours during the pre Christmas period. Candidates must be able to multi-task while staying focused on designated priorities. Insurance not provided.
LOCATION - Our Distribution Center is in Lake Forest (conveniently located at I-94 & Route176).
PAY - Hourly
SCHEDULE - Day and Evening Availability
- Ideal schedule is Monday - Friday and MUST include 1 weekend day of 6 hours minimum (weekend work estimated to start November 12th)
- Open 7 days a week (November and December)
- Day, evening and weekend hours are available in blocks of 4-8 hours each
- 8A -- 10P (Monday -- Friday)
- 8A -- 6P (Saturday and Sunday)
- Must work a minimum of 25 hours Monday - Friday + 1 weekend day (we'd like 40!)
- Weekend hours are required from November 12th -- December 18th
- Strong spelling ability
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable and independent worker
- Previous proofreading experience is a plus!
- Proof personalized Christmas ornaments for accuracy (spelling of names, dates, etc.)
- Proofread a high volume of personalized Christmas ornaments during your shift
- Assist in completing special projects and requests made by the Operations Manager
Please respond to this job posting ONLY if you meet the requirements and provide the following information:
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Where you live
- Days and hours available to work