Baby Boy Christmas Ornaments
Baby’s first Christmas ornament should be just for him, so give the baby boy or the new parents in your life a gift that can be displayed year after year. We carry many different collectible glass, resin and clay baby boy ornaments that can be personalized with your special little guy’s name.
- Boy Saddle Shoe Price: $19.95
- Choo Choo Train Glass Ball Price: $20.95
- Christening Block (Blue) Price: $20.95
- Christopher Radko Snow Baby Hijinx Price: $45.00
- Clear Spun Glass Rocking Horse Price: $14.95
- Cloud Nine Baby Boy Price: $25.95
- Couple with New Baby Boy Price: $14.95
- Couple with Newborn Baby Price: $15.95
- Cow Jumped Over the Moon with Stars Price: $13.95
- Cow Jumping Over the Moon Price: $38.95
- Duck Price: $13.95 Discounted 25%: $10.46
- Duck Face Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Baby Boy in Blue Christmas Stocking Price: $11.95
- Ethnic Snowflake Baby Boy Price: $12.95
- Expecting Bear Family of 3 Price: $15.50
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
8/24/2016 - "I always wait for their Christmas in July sale and have never been disappointed. Mary Jo H."
1/27/2016 - "Great service! Conadine S."
12/28/2015 - "Every ornament that I ordered both in the past and now is adorable and high quality. I would definitely continue ordering from OrnamentShop.Anonymous Respondent"
11/25/2015 - "This is the third year in a row I've ordered online from OrnamentShop. Excellent quality and workmanship. Love doing business with them and plan to continue to do so for years to come. Ashley S."
7/27/2016 - "Amazing choices - personalization additional date options were allowed on all items. Well Clarified in all process and coupon free shipment appreciated with discount. Thomas H."
11/11/2015 - "Loved it !!!Mitzi H."
11/20/2015 - "So easy!!! I loved it!!! Janet C."
12/8/2015 - "I love this company, I buy my ornaments here every year! Joshua B."
5/1/2016 - "Great job! Debra R."
11/26/2015 - "Good Stuff! Edward S."