Baby Girl Christmas Ornaments
Whether you’re looking for your baby girl’s first Christmas ornament, an announcement plaque for her birth, or you’re expecting a new baby girl, honor the special little girl in your life with a unique baby girl Christmas ornament that can be personalized with her name.
- Christening Block (Pink) Price: $20.95
- Christopher Radko Snow Baby Hijinx Price: $45.00
- Clear Spun Glass Rocking Horse Price: $14.95
- Cloud Nine Baby Girl Price: $25.95
- Couple with New Baby Girl Price: $14.95
- Couple with Newborn Baby Price: $15.95
- Cow Jumped Over the Moon with Stars Price: $13.95
- Cow Jumping Over the Moon Price: $38.95
- Crescent Moon Angel with a Cross Price: $12.95
- Crescent Moon Angel with a Flute Price: $12.95
- Crescent Moon Angel with a Lute Price: $12.95
- Dress Up Baby Girl Price: $11.95
- Duck Price: $13.95 Discounted 25%: $10.46
- Duck Face Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Baby Girl in Pink Christmas Stocking Price: $11.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/16/2015 - "Looking for a fun product and found it! Abby W."
12/11/2015 - "These wonderful ornaments are a yearly keepsake tradition for my children! The site is easy to use and there are so many to choose from. Janet W."
12/4/2015 - "I chose this shop over others because of the wonderful selections! I could find wonderful gifts for all on my list! Susan T."
12/7/2015 - "Very easy and quick to fill out order form. Ann F."
1/27/2016 - "The kiddos that received the ornaments were very pleased! Marsha"
6/30/2016 - "The products are beautiful. Easy checkout. Glenda C."
11/27/2015 - "We were very pleased with the ornaments. My grandchildren were very pleased with their ornaments they received. There were very many ornaments to choose from and I picked the ones that my grandchildren were in to. Anonymous Respondent"
11/28/2015 - "I order Christmas ornaments every year as gifts. Anonymous Respondent"
11/30/2015 - "Easy to order. Kathy F."
6/24/2016 - "I have made it a practice to purchase ornaments for my grandkids yearly, and enjoy picking out something pertinent to their lives each year. Mary R."