Baby Boy Christmas Ornaments
Baby’s first Christmas ornament should be just for him, so give the baby boy or the new parents in your life a gift that can be displayed year after year. We carry many different collectible glass, resin and clay baby boy ornaments that can be personalized with your special little guy’s name.
- 2014 Baby's 1st Snowman (Blue) Price: $13.50 Discounted 50%: $6.75
- 2015 Single Snowman Price: $13.50
- Adopted with Love (Blue) Price: $13.95
- Animal Baby Bell Orange Lion Price: $12.95
- Animal Baby Bell Purple Monkey Price: $12.95
- Baby Animal Bear Price: $11.95
- Baby Animal Elephant Price: $11.95
- Baby Blocks Boy Price: $13.50
- Baby Bottle Blue Price: $12.95
- Baby Boy Hinged Box Price: $11.95
- Baby Boy in Blue Christmas Stocking Price: $11.95
- Baby Boy in Bubble Bath Price: $11.50
- Baby Boy in Bunting Price: $13.95
- Baby Boy on Snowflake Price: $12.95
- Baby Boy's 1st Christmas Blue Snowman Price: $11.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/26/2015 - "The ornaments arrived just as I ordered them. They will be a beautiful addition to our Christmas celebrations! Barbara D."
11/15/2015 - "I was very happy with the ease of finding appropriate ornaments for each person, the price and the quick delivery. Gloria S."
2/10/2016 - "Great quality, fantastic assortment. Virginia B."
12/11/2015 - "I have ordered from this company for many years and have always been very pleased. Good company to do business with. Tana L."
5/24/2015 - "I do all my ornament shopping at OrnamentShop and have for a number of years now. I am 94 years of age and hope I will be ordering next year. Ann Z."
12/14/2015 - "Thrilled with ornament selection. Stephanie M."
12/7/2015 - "Very easy and quick to fill out order form. Ann F."
8/14/2015 - "Just ordered for the eighth year running. Thank you for offering unique special ornaments every year. M.S. Murphy"
12/22/2015 - "Order ornaments every year for my three grandchildren related to something they have been involved in during the year & they always love their ornament. Has become a tradition & someday they will put them on their own tree & have a memory from each year.Anonymous Respondent"
11/26/2015 - "Good Stuff! Edward S."