Baby Girl Christmas Ornaments
Whether you’re looking for your baby girl’s first Christmas ornament, an announcement plaque for her birth, or you’re expecting a new baby girl, honor the special little girl in your life with a unique baby girl Christmas ornament that can be personalized with her name.
- 2015 Single Snowman Price: $13.50
- Adopted with Love (Pink) Price: $13.95
- Angel On A Swing Price: $21.95
- Animal Baby Bell Purple Monkey Price: $12.95
- Baby Animal Bear Price: $11.95
- Baby Animal Elephant Price: $11.95
- Baby Blocks Girl Price: $13.50
- Baby Bottle Pink Price: $12.95
- Baby Buggy 1st Christmas Girl Price: $13.95
- Baby Carriage (Light Pink) Price: $13.95
- Baby Duck Diaper Pin Price: $13.95 Discounted 30%: $9.77
- Baby Girl Booties Price: $22.95
- Baby Girl in Bunting Price: $13.95
- Baby Girl in Pink Christmas Stocking Price: $11.95
- Baby Girl on Snowflake Price: $12.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/16/2015 - "I've totally enjoyed ordering from OrnamentShop.com this Christmas season. The ornaments are adorable and I have been very pleased with them! Anonymous"
6/26/2015 - "Always love the ornaments for my grandchildren to commerate what they are ding for the current year. You always have what I want and they are high quality. Carol B."
12/9/2015 - "Very well-designed website. Great merchandise. Peter V."
11/29/2015 - "Always pleased! Dawn M."
11/10/2015 - "Very satisfied. The ornaments were exactly what I ordered and I was very happy with the large assortment you offer. I'll be using your site for years to come.Anonymous Respondent"
7/4/2015 - "Everything was exactly what I expected. Very quick delivery. Will definitely continue to shop here for my ornaments. Thank you. Pauline St.O."
12/2/2015 - "Awesome! Gary Z."
11/11/2015 - "Loved it !!!Mitzi H."
8/11/2015 - "I appreciate the vast variety of ornaments for personalization. I can always find one that is special for each grandchild. This has been a custom since at least 2009. What I miss is the opportunity to add, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma G." I remember doing that in the beginning years. Joan G."
3/9/2016 - "I enjoy the personalization.Anonymous Respondent"