Big Brother/Big Sister Christmas Ornaments
For families welcoming a new baby, give the big brother or sister an ornament that will make them feel just as special as their new sibling. Becoming a big brother or big sister is an important event for any child, and we have a variety of ready to personalize ornaments that will make them smile.
- For A Grandson Who Is A Hoot Price: $22.95
- For A Little Prince Price: $21.95
- Friends or Sisters Price: $14.99
- Girl Face Price: $20.95
- Girl Face with Pink Hat Price: $15.95
- Glass Ball Little Sister Price: $20.95
- Glasses Girl Price: $13.95
- Holly Handprint Ornament Kit Price: $13.99
- Kindergarten Picture Frame Ornament Price: $11.95
- Large Red Ladybug Piggy Bank Price: $28.95
- Little Blonde Girl Price: $14.95 Discounted 25%: $11.21
- Little Boy Price: $14.95 Discounted 25%: $11.21
- Little Brunette Girl Price: $14.95 Discounted 25%: $11.21
- Little Prince Price: $12.95 Discounted 30%: $9.07
- Lost a Tooth Girl Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
10/21/2014 - "Ornaments arrived sooner than expected (pleasant surprise). Well packaged. Exactly what was expected.Anonymous Respondent "
8/26/2014 - "The ornaments are beautifully done. Peggy A."
10/8/2014 - "The ornaments from the Ornament Shop are the ones my Grandchildren look forward to. They never know what part of their lives I have chosen for an ornament. Judy E."
10/20/2014 - "Found exactly what I needed. Purchased a glass "Bean" ornament and was able to have it personalized. Very happy! Debbie R."
10/20/2014 - "The ornaments are beautifully detailed and personalized. I ordered 5 as gifts and all of them exceeded my expectations. They are more beautiful in person! Judy H."
6/2/2015 - "Quality product and great price. Purchased as a gift and I know it will be a big hit. Bridget D."
10/11/2014 - "I love being able to have the ornaments I order for my grandchildren personalized with their names and the year. From the time they are born until they are 18, I have made it a tradition to get each of them their own ornaments. The older kids already look forward to digging out their ornaments "from Grandma" every year! Louisa F."
6/3/2015 - "They are extremely helpful if you have questions about personalization. Patricia S."
9/25/2014 - "Lovely ornaments and fast delivery will recommend to others. Thomasina H."
4/26/2015 - "TERRIFIC business!!! Claudette M."