Big Brother/Big Sister Christmas Ornaments
For families welcoming a new baby, give the big brother or sister an ornament that will make them feel just as special as their new sibling. Becoming a big brother or big sister is an important event for any child, and we have a variety of ready to personalize ornaments that will make them smile.
- Ethnic First Day of School Boy Price: $13.95
- Ethnic First Day of School Girl Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Lost a Tooth Boy Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Lost a Tooth Girl Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Potty Training Toddler Boy Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Potty Training Toddler Girl Price: $13.95
- First Day of School Boy Price: $13.95
- First Day of School Girl Price: $13.95
- Fisher Price Barn Price: $14.95
- Fisher Price Chatter Phone Price: $14.95
- Fisher Price Little People Plane Price: $14.95
- Fisher Price Pull a Tune Xylophone Price: $14.95
- Fisher Price Riding Horse Price: $14.95
- Fisher Price Rock A Stack Tree Price: $14.95
- Fisher Price See N Say Price: $14.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/7/2015 - "Very easy and quick to fill out order form. Ann F."
11/21/2015 - "Car Family 5 met more than my expectations. The quality is very good. I am sure my family will love it.I was disappointed that Front Door Family of 6 was not available anymore. I hope they will get some before Christmas. I would be interested to buy it whenever it is available. When I received my catalog it I thought it would be perfect of my family that moved this year and have 4 children. I am still hoping it will be available for this year! Bettie B."
11/28/2015 - "Have bought ornaments annually for my kids here for years. Would love more teenager items. Would also like more than one hair color option on all items. Charles W."
7/28/2016 - "I have used OrnamentShop for a number of years to find ornaments for grandchildren representing things they have been involved in or accomplishments they have made. I have been pleased with the ornaments I have received. One time, one of the ornaments arrived with a part broken off. I reported the problem and a new one was promptly sent free of charge. Arlene F."
6/25/2016 - "I love these ornaments, I always get one for my boys that represent something that happened that year. Tracey M."
12/28/2015 - "I absolutely loved the ornaments and will order again for future holidays.Anonymous Respondent"
6/25/2016 - "Love your ornaments! Debra W."
7/12/2016 - "I love these products! I will continue to order from them - I had one item that I made a mistake on and I was happily surprised when they offered to fix it free of charge if shipped it back to them. Debbie R."
9/19/2016 - "I loved the ornaments and am looking forward to giving them as gifts! Gail M."
11/12/2015 - "I like the quality and variety of the ornaments. Cost was reasonable and the shipping time was quick.Anonymous Respondent"