Boys Christmas Ornaments
Whether he’s a little angel or a little monster, give the little boy in your life a Christmas ornament that suits him perfectly. We carry a diverse selection of ornaments for boys that can be personalized just for your little prince.
- Big Brother Holding Baby Price: $13.95
- Birthday Candle Holder Boy Price: $18.95 Discounted 30%: $13.27
- Black Locomotive Price: $13.95
- Blinking Nose Elf Price: $10.95
- Blinking Nose Santa Price: $10.95
- Blue Snowman Price: $10.95
- Born Irish Boy Price: $12.50
- Boy Holding A Present Price: $14.95
- Boy Saddle Shoe Price: $19.95
- Boy Scout Shirt Price: $12.95
- Boy Scouts of America Price: $15.95
- Boy with Skateboard Price: $13.95
- Boy with Snowman Price: $21.95
- Broken Arm Male Price: $13.95
- Broken Leg Male Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/16/2015 - "My colleague brought in her catalog, and after reviewing I made a purchase. Patricia S."
8/6/2016 - "Always unique gift availability as well as great quality! Renee W."
1/13/2016 - "Love all the options. Laurie S."
12/3/2015 - "Very happy with the order. Lois C."
6/2/2016 - "OrnamentShop has a wide variety of ornaments, and the one I specifically wanted was available. The product was nice quality, and it arrived in a timely manner. I would prefer they factored the cost of shipping into the ornaments, rather than paying for shipping based on quantity purchased, etc. Anne S."
7/28/2016 - "Love, love, love this website. Have been ordering my grandchildren's ornaments for the past nine years. Martha W."
11/29/2015 - "It was very easy to navigate the web site and find what i was looking for. Theresa G."
12/2/2015 - "I ordered several ornaments for my family. Each one is beautifully designed and personalized. Love them! Will definitely be back for more in the future. Marilyn H."
11/29/2015 - "Very pleased with selection. Linda A."
12/22/2015 - "Order ornaments every year for my three grandchildren related to something they have been involved in during the year & they always love their ornament. Has become a tradition & someday they will put them on their own tree & have a memory from each year.Anonymous Respondent"