Boys Christmas Ornaments
Whether he’s a little angel or a little monster, give the little boy in your life a Christmas ornament that suits him perfectly. We carry a diverse selection of ornaments for boys that can be personalized just for your little prince.
- Cowboy with Bandana Price: $13.95
- Crayon Box Price: $14.95
- Cub Scout Shirt Price: $12.95
- Dalmatian Firedog Price: $14.95
- Dear Santa I've Been So Good Price: $20.95
- Disney Frozen Movie Carousel Price: $29.95
- Dump Truck Hauling Dirt Price: $23.95
- Dump Truck with Eyes Price: $12.95
- Elf Boy Price: $11.95
- Elf on the Shelf Writing List Price: $15.95
- Ethnic Angel with Gold Star (Boy) Price: $12.95
- Ethnic Big Brother Holding Baby Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Braces Boy Price: $13.95
- Ethnic First Day of School Boy Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Lost a Tooth Boy Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/18/2015 - "Very unusual gifts. They are pretty and bright. Melissa S."
11/15/2015 - "Great choices! Jacquelyn T."
11/23/2015 - "Have ordered ornaments from you for six or seven years now - am never disappointed.All items are great quality and ordering is so easy.Our family looks forward to getting their yearly ornament for their tree.Thank you! Jill L."
11/10/2015 - "Once again, year after year, it is great getting my ornaments for the grandkids from you.Charles V."
12/2/2015 - "Loved my ornaments. I have already ordered more and I have recommended ornament shop to several friends! Brian D."
7/8/2016 - "Ornaments are beautiful-well made. Deeann L."
7/26/2016 - "Have purchased ornaments from OrnamentShop.com for years. Have always been pleased with the products and love the personalization. Ron R."
4/6/2016 - "Very excited to receive this purchase!!! I was going to order it from another site and it was no longer available. Very happy about the free personalization as well. Looking forward to seeing it in person. Cassandra M."
8/28/2016 - "I loved my ornament it is for my grand daughter, tradition is on St. Nick day I did with my children with some candy in their shoe so now I am keeping that tradition with my grandchildren. So it was very important to be meaningful and the quality was excellent the only thing I might have liked was to be able to choose where to put the and year. But it really didn't matter in the long run it was perfect. Dale Marzillo"
6/1/2016 - "Website very easy to use. Mary P."