Lighten the Mood with some Christmas Jokes
Although Christmas time is a joyful time, it is considered one of the most stressful times of the year (along with preparing your taxes!). So, I hope these Christmas Jokes provide you with a few laughs to brighten your day and make this busy time of year less hectic.
How do you know that Santa is a man?
No woman wears the same attire every year.
What is the popular name of the snowman in summers?
Answer: A puddle.
Christmas: The time when everyone gets Santamental.
I know. I know. People say “It’s the thought that counts, not the gift”, but couldn’t people think a little bigger?
Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
Why is Rudolph so good at trivia?
Because he NOSE a lot and is very bright.
How do you decorate a canoe for Christmas?
Why didn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas Party?
He had no body to go with!
As a little girl climbed onto Santa’s lap, Santa asked the usual, “And what would you like for Christmas?”
The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped: “Didn’t you get my E-mail?”
TOP 10 REASONS WHY CHANUKAH IS BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS
- Blintzes are cheaper to mail than fruitcakes.
- No pine needles to vacuum up afterwards.
- No barking dog version of “I had a Little Driedl.”
- You won’t see, “You’re a Putz, Charlie Brown.”
- You won’t be pressured to buy Chanukah Seals.
- Burl Ives doesn’t sing Chanukah songs.
- There’s no latke-nog.
- No need to clean the chimney.
- Eight days of presents (in theory, anyway).
- There’s no “Donny & Marie Hanukkah Special”