Toddlers Christmas Ornaments
Celebrate your toddler’s special time of growing and learning with a personalized ornament that’s just for them. From first steps to big brother and little sister ornaments, we carry a wide variety of glass, resin, ceramic and clay ornaments for the sweet little toddler in your life.
- African American Toddler Boy Price: $11.95
- Airplane with Eyes Price: $12.95
- Angel On A Swing Price: $21.95
- Arts and Crafts Project Girl Price: $13.95
- Baby Animal Bear Price: $11.95
- Baby Animal Elephant Price: $11.95
- Baby Boy in Bubble Bath Price: $11.50
- Baby's First Steps Boy Price: $13.95
- Baby's First Steps Ethnic Boy Price: $13.95
- Baby's First Steps Ethnic Girl Price: $13.95
- Baby's First Steps Girl Price: $13.95
- Backpack Price: $14.95
- Bear Picture Frame Ornament (Blue) Price: $14.95
- Bear Picture Frame Ornament (Pink) Price: $14.95
- Bear Picture Frame Ornament (Red) Price: $14.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/8/2015 - "I ordered items for my mom and myself...both if us wete extremely satisfied with our purchases...choices we had seen nowhere else.it was a great experience.Kathy M."
12/8/2015 - "Wonderful, and great work. I will order again because the ornament was beautiful!!!Anonymous Respondent"
12/13/2015 - "Really amazing. Love all of your selections! Kaley C."
3/22/2016 - "Always love your ornaments and the variety that you offer year round.Sandra R."
11/24/2015 - "Very pleased with purchase. Paulette D."
11/21/2015 - "I am a long time customer. I order every year and am never disappointed. Ornaments are beautiful. Keep up the good work! Roberta G."
12/7/2015 - "Very easy and quick to fill out order form. Ann F."
12/5/2015 - "Great selection, fair price, excellent shipping arrangement/incentive. Very pleased! Cannot wait for my ornaments. Was able to commemorate some very special milestones this year...so thankful! Kelly K."
12/3/2015 - "Loved them! Anonymous Respondent"
12/30/2015 - "We are planning a cruise this year and we gave the cruise ship ornament to eat of our seven children and their spouses complete with there names, the cruise name and the year! It was a great way to give this gift of a cruise to our children as we celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. They all loved the ornaments.Danna W."