Family Table Decorations Christmas Ornaments
Brighten up your Christmas decorations with a unique family table topper! Our wide variety of Christmas table top decorations are the perfect addition to any holiday décor, and they are ready to be personalized with the names of your family members.
- Advent Calendars and Advent Boxes
- Baby Gifts
- Byers Choice
- Christmas Plates and Mugs
- Family Table Decorations
- Kids T Shirts
- Large and Small Piggy Banks
- Light Up
- Memorable Moments Bears
- Ornament Stands
- Picture Frames
- Pop Can Snowflakes
- Snow Globes
- Stocking Holders & Stockings
- Tree Skirts
- Tree Toppers
- Angel Figurine - Silver Harp Price: $13.50
- Angel with Garland Hearts Price: $13.50
- Bear Picture Frame Ornament - Blue Price: $14.95
- Bear Picture Frame Ornament - Pink Price: $14.95
- Bear Picture Frame Ornament - Red Price: $14.95
- Bears With Hearts Family 3 Table Decoration Price: $16.95
- Bears With Hearts Family 4 Table Decoration Price: $17.95
- Bears With Hearts Family 5 Table Decoration Price: $18.95
- Bears With Hearts Family 6 Table Decoration Price: $19.95
- Bears With Hearts Family 7 Table Decoration Price: $20.95
- Cabin Fireplace Price: $20.95
- Candy Cane Mrs. Claus Price: $73.00
- Candy Cane Santa Claus Price: $73.00
- Children's Nativity Set Price: $22.99
- Christmas Morning - 3 Price: $16.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
1/21/2015 - "Very good quality. Ornaments that I ordered were better than I expected. Deborah M."
11/13/2015 - "I can only say "Thank you" so much. Yes, I will always shop at OrnamentShop.com and I have given your name to others. Everyone is always so pleased at the ornaments and look forward to them each year. Thanks again, Catherine"
9/11/2015 - "Ornament Shop is part of my family tradition. I always order Christmas ornaments in time to gift the Grandkids when they come to my house for Thanksgiving. That way when they return home to put up their family tree they have their new ornament. I always select an ornament for each child that represents something new they did the past year. I have been shopping with y'all for about 10 years and my Grandkids look forward to this each year. Oh did I forget to say, I LOVE ORNAMENT SHOP! Your quality and service is exceptional. Joyce S."
8/11/2015 - "I appreciate the vast variety of ornaments for personalization. I can always find one that is special for each grandchild. This has been a custom since at least 2009. What I miss is the opportunity to add, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma G." I remember doing that in the beginning years. Joan G."
8/30/2015 - "I am very pleased with OrnamentShop. About a year ago I purchased a "First Christmas" baby ornament, for a child in my family. I made a mistake on the year he was born. I confirmed it and everything. These people went above and beyond to find the order and correct it for me. It may have even been personalized by the time I realized my mistake. With no extra charge or complaints,it was fixed and shipped. I will always go to OrnamentShop first when I am looking for something unique and special. Beverly P."
12/1/2014 - "This was my first time ordering. I am very pleased with the ornament and impressed with the fast delivery. Thank you very much.? Pauline B"
11/30/2014 - "Dianne, Five Stars for the beautiful Chow Bone ornaments that arrived today. Such a beautiful job on personalization, inside wrapping and the package box will be used to store the ornaments after the Holidays! USPS delivered package in clean, perfect condition. Thank you for the 2015 insert for the 20% discount offer ? I will definitely be a repeat customer. Happy Holidays! Kathy R. Hobart, Indiana"
4/26/2015 - "TERRIFIC business!!! Claudette M."
2/4/2015 - "Every ornament looked as good as or even better than pictured online. Anonymous Respondent"
7/27/2015 - "Great variety of items, always personalized free, fair shipping prices. I've been a customer for over 10 years and never had to return anything, ever! Christina K."