Dance Christmas Ornaments
For the dancer in your life who dances ballet, tap, jazz, country western, hip hop or even traditional Irish dancers, a personalized dance ornament is a wonderful gift. Hang a ballerina ornament up in the tree during Christmas or display it all year long with your dancer’s pink slippers and tutu.
- Ballerina - Arabesque Price: $12.95
- Ballerina - Standing in 5th Position Price: $12.95
- Ballerina Bear - Aqua and Pink Price: $10.95
- Ballerina on Pointe Price: $18.95
- Ballerina Pink Price: $12.95
- Ballerina White Price: $12.95
- Ballet Price: $17.95
- Ballet Dancer Price: $13.95
- Ballet Princess Price: $13.95
- Ballet Slippers Price: $12.95
- Baton Twirler Price: $13.95
- Color Guard Price: $13.95
- Dance Bag Price: $13.50
- Dancing Frog - Boy Price: $16.95
- Ethnic Baton Twirler Price: $13.95
- I Love Tap Price: $11.95
- Jazz or Hip Hop Dancer Price: $12.95
- Large Ballet Piggy Bank Price: $28.95
- Princess Party Ethnic Ballerina Price: $14.95
- Star Dancer Price: $13.95
- Tap Dancer with Black Top Hat and Cane Price: $13.95
- Toddler Ballerina - Light Pink Price: $12.95
- Toddler Ballerina - Pink Price: $12.95
- Toddler Ballerina with Teddy Bear Price: $11.50
- TuTu Cute Price: $13.95
- Western Dancers Price: $13.95
- Yoga - Lotus Pose Price: $11.50
- Yoga - Supported Shoulderstand Pose Price: $11.50
- Yoga Female Price: $13.95
- Young Ballerina - Green Price: $12.95
- Young Girl Ballerina in a Graceful Pose Price: $13.50
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
8/7/2014 - "I order from you every year for my grandchildren. Because I order so often the selection is getting harder. My grandkids love their ornaments and enjoy hanging them on the tree. I appreciate the coupon you sent me it helped a lot because I have so many grandkids. The quality of your product is great. I will be ordering again next year. Sincerely, Laurie Z."
10/20/2014 - "The ornaments are beautifully detailed and personalized. I ordered 5 as gifts and all of them exceeded my expectations. They are more beautiful in person! Judy H."
11/4/2014 - "I have been shopping with you for three years now. I wish I had known about you sooner. I have not been disappointed in the quality and I love the fact I have both the name and the year placed on each ornament. I would not hesitate in recommending Ornament Shop to others. Mary T."
4/7/2015 - "I HAVE BEEN BUYING ORNAMENTS YEARLY SINCE BIRTH (2007 FROM ORNAMENT SHOP) TO MARK LIFE EVENTS FOR OUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND EACH YEAR EVERYONE LOOKS FORWARD TO WHAT I HAVE CHOSEN. SOME OF THE CHILDREN ARE NOW GETTING MARRIED AND ARE EXCITED TO START THEIR OWN TREES WITH EACH OF THE ORNAMENTS. NOW THEY CAN SHARE WITH THEIR OWN CHILDREN THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THEIR LIVES, AND START NEW COLLECTIONS FOR THEIR CHILDREN. Patricia P."
12/1/2014 - "Thank you! The quality of your ornaments is excellent, and the prices are reasonable. I'll remember you next year. Phyllis K."
10/15/2014 - "I love OrnamentShop and always purchase personalized ornaments for weddings. The brides/grooms seem to genuinely love your ornaments and I always receive great comments on them. Tresa T."
8/8/2014 - "I have been purchasing Christmas ornaments for my grandchildren for about 4 years. They have been very happy with my choices. I try to select items that go along with what their life/interests/occupations are. They range in ages from 11 to 27. I have purchased ornaments each year since they were born. I only wish that I had found Ornament Shop many years earlier, it would have made my shopping much easier and the selections much better (and sometimes cheaper!) Can't remember just how I found the shop, but am very happy that I did. Ann F."
9/3/2014 - "Have ordered often. Always have been very satisfied. Love this company! Catherine K."
10/17/2014 - "The ornaments were exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect with the writing. I know my family will love them. Virginia G."
6/3/2015 - "They are extremely helpful if you have questions about personalization. Patricia S."