Families with Pets Christmas Ornaments
Pets are important members of the family and we have a variety of families with pets ornaments to complete your family unit. Choose from single people with a pet dog or cat in multiple color choices for your precious animal, or look at couples up to huge families with choices for multiple pets! We have cats and dogs or pet dishes with our family ornaments. For other animals see our Pets Category.
- Colorado 1-5 Price: $15.95
- Connecticut 1-5 Price: $15.95
- Couple and Dog Price: $15.95
- Elf Christmas Letter 2 Price: $13.95
- Elf Christmas Letter 3 Price: $14.95
- Elf Christmas Letter 4 Price: $15.50
- Elf Christmas Letter 5 Price: $15.95
- Family of 3 and Dog Price: $15.95
- Family of 4 and Dog Price: $15.95
- Family Tree 10 with up to 3 Pets Price: $23.95
- Family Tree 4 with up to 3 Pets Price: $17.95
- Family Tree 5 with up to 3 Pets Price: $18.95
- Family Tree 6 with up to 3 Pets Price: $19.95
- Family Tree 7 with up to 3 Pets Price: $20.95
- Family Tree 8 with up to 3 Pets Price: $21.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/9/2015 - "Very speedy delivery. Judy S."
11/28/2015 - "I LIKE THAT THEY HAVE ALL KINDS OF ORNAMENTS. I TRY TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF MY CHILDREN. I PICK SOMETHING THAT IS MEANINGFUL FOR THE YEAR. THIS YEAR IT IS A NEW HOME, AND A TRIP TAKEN. Deborah A."
8/11/2016 - "Loved the ornaments and the speed in which they were delivered. Jeanna H."
7/8/2016 - "Ornaments are beautiful-well made. Deeann L."
9/10/2015 - "Everything done first class Anonymous Respondent"
8/21/2016 - "Gifts from the OrnamentShop have become a family tradition. Everyone looks forward to receiving their personalized ornament each year. Linda P."
12/9/2015 - "Ornaments were higher quality than expected. Thank you! Linda S."
11/16/2015 - "Nice shop. Lots of choices. Debbie S."
12/6/2015 - "Good experience. Found most of what I was looking for. Ricardo A."
11/16/2015 - "Ornaments were cute and my grandchildren loved them. Laurie V."