Personalized Family Christmas Ornaments
Find perfect personalized family Christmas ornaments for every member of your family when you choose from our vast selection of family member glass ball ornaments. Each glass ball can be personalized with the name of the special person who the ornament is meant for, whether it’s for a parent, grandparent, child, or a friend! You'll find personalized family Christmas ornaments here that we've sourced from craft makers around the world.
- For A Beautiful Daughter Price: $22.95
- For A Granddaughter Who Is A Hoot Price: $22.95
- For A Grandson Who Is A Hoot Price: $22.95
- Forest Angel Dressed in White Price: $21.95
- Friend There Is Only One You Price: $22.95
- Friend Word Price: $27.95
- Friendship is my Saving Grace Price: $20.95
- Girl with Snowman Price: $21.95
- Goddaughter Family Tree Price: $22.95
- Godfather Family Tree Price: $22.95
- Godmother Family Tree Price: $22.95
- Godparents Family Tree Price: $22.95
- Godson Price: $20.95
- Godson Family Tree Price: $22.95
- Granddaughter Is A Honey Bunny Price: $22.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
6/30/2016 - "The products are beautiful. Easy checkout. Glenda C."
11/2/2016 - "Loved the overall look of your website and you had just what I was looking for. Anonymous Respondent"
12/15/2016 - "Would like more hair color designations available. Don"
12/14/2016 - "I love this site. I was able to find personal ornaments for 11 different family and friends. I love the fact they also have tabletop ornaments I could get personalized. I love that I am able to get all gifts on my list at one place. Kathleen S."
12/3/2016 - "So much easier than shopping at the mall for the same ornaments! Lisa F."
11/15/2016 - "I shop for ornaments every Chrstmas. Marie D."
11/19/2016 - "The ornament is perfect. I would definitely recommend your shop to others. Your site was the only one that had what I wanted. Shipping was very quick. Thank you! Jeanette B."
8/12/2016 - "First grandson, first Christmas needed something special. Think I found a Christmas ornament that will adorn the trees for years to come. Amy S."
11/21/2016 - "I USUALLY PURCHASE SPECIFIC CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS. EACH YEAR SOMRTHING DIFFERENT HAPPENS IN MY GRANDCHILDRENS LIVES, I CAN ALWAYS FIND AN ORNAMENT TO MATCH THE OCCASION. ALWAYS PLEASED. Mariann C."
9/18/2016 - "I was a little confused about how many characters a line could have as well as how many lines an area could take. Otherwise, easy/simple. Karyl G."