Nursery Rhymes & Fairy Tales Christmas Ornaments
Nursery rhymes and fairy tales will come to life when you add a personalized Christmas ornament with your favorite fairy tale or nursery rhyme to your tree. Children and kids at heart will love these unique ornaments that feature nursery rhymes like Mother Goose’s and fairy tales like Cinderella.
- Captain Hook Price: $20.95
- Cinderella (Set of 2) Price: $30.95
- Cinderella's Carriage Price: $20.95
- Clara with her Nutcracker Price: $13.95
- Cow Jumping Over the Moon Price: $38.95
- For A Little Prince Price: $21.95
- For A Little Princess Price: $21.95
- Gnome Price: $13.99
- Hickory Dickory Dock Mouse and Clock Price: $50.95
- It's A Wonderful Life Price: $20.95
- Jack and Jill Nursery Rhyme Price: $13.50
- Jumping Jack Pinocchio Price: $11.95
- Little Jack Horner Price: $10.95
- Little Miss Muffet Nursery Rhyme Price: $13.50
- Mother Goose Flying Above Humpty Dumpty Price: $20.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
1/14/2016 - "Great products. Everyone was impressed with them!! Ellyn S."
11/27/2015 - "I order from the ornament shop every year and very pleased with the items I purchase. Georgette M."
8/27/2015 - "Everything was perfect. I love all the ornaments. You have some unique ornaments that make my gift-giving so much more appropriate and personal. Thank you. Pauline"
11/10/2015 - "THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME USING ORNAMENT SHOIP I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SELECTION AND PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS.Helen B."
11/24/2015 - "Love them. Julia J."
11/30/2015 - "I ORDER ORNAMENTS EVERY CHRISTMAS. THIS IS MY FIFTH ORDER. John C."
11/27/2015 - "It was a very impressive first time buying experience!! Excellent first impression!Thank you! Anonymous Respondent"
11/21/2015 - "Found things there I couldn't find elsewhere. Kathy S."
7/17/2015 - "The ornament was exactly as described. The personalization was correct and it will serve to commemorate a special event for years to come. Pennye"
8/27/2015 - "These ornaments have become a tradition in my family. We love opening them and putting them on the trees before Christmas and the anticipation is always very high as is the satisfaction.Nancy M"