Children Christmas Ornaments
Every little boy and every little girl deserves to have an ornament that’s just for them. Give your son or daughter an ornament that is personalized with their name and fits their personality perfectly when you select from our diverse child ornament collection.
- 2014 Baby's 1st Snowman (Blue) Price: $13.50 Discounted 50%: $6.75
- 2015 Single Snowman Price: $13.50
- Airplane with Eyes Price: $12.95
- Alien with One Eye Price: $13.50 Discounted 25%: $10.13
- Angel Catching Falling Stars Price: $20.50
- Angel in Burgundy Coat Holding a White Lantern Price: $20.50
- Angel in Red Coat Holding a Green Lantern Price: $23.50
- Angel Walking in the Woods with Pine Branch Price: $21.95
- Angry Birds Glass Green Pig Price: $16.50
- Angry Birds Green Pig Price: $10.95
- Angry Birds Red Bird Price: $10.95
- Arts and Crafts Project Girl Price: $13.95
- Autism Puzzle Price: $13.95
- Backpack Price: $14.95
- Baseball Cap (Blue) Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/19/2015 - "I wanted to get a special ornament for my newly married grandson & his wife, checked a few places and found a special one at ornament shop.com. I'm very happy with it as I'm sure they will be also. Judy L."
8/13/2015 - "Very user friendly....love this way of shopping. Ruth B."
11/21/2015 - "Found things there I couldn't find elsewhere. Kathy S."
11/24/2015 - "I love your website and use it every Christmas for ornaments for my children. Anonymous Respondent"
11/25/2015 - "I have been buying ornaments from you for the last 4 years. I buy them as Christmas gifts for my children to highlight one special event each year. My children love them and look forward to receiving them! Wendy R."
11/15/2015 - "I order from this company almost every year for ornaments. Anonymous Respondent"
12/1/2015 - "My family just loves the ornament! Anonymous Respondent"
12/9/2015 - "I liked the personalized ornaments options, my kids receive a Christmas ornament every year and I try to give them something that their interests are that year, this year I had a freshman going off to college so she received ornament with her college name and my freshman HS son received a football ornament with his HS name and football #, and each has the current year. It’s great to have memories and ornaments they can keep for years to come. Traci H."
11/28/2015 - "I LIKE THAT THEY HAVE ALL KINDS OF ORNAMENTS. I TRY TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF MY CHILDREN. I PICK SOMETHING THAT IS MEANINGFUL FOR THE YEAR. THIS YEAR IT IS A NEW HOME, AND A TRIP TAKEN. Deborah A."
12/6/2015 - "Good experience. Found most of what I was looking for. Ricardo A."