From Germany Christmas Ornaments
I have traveled to Europe to find unique ornaments made by crafters that you just can't find in department stores and I just adore these ornaments from Germany. I met the artist and she puts a lot of love and charm into her designs that reflect a time when Christmas wasn't so commercial. These delicate treasures will become keepsakes for years to come.
- Angel Holding Lantern in the Snow Price: $21.95
- Angel Holding White Banner on Gold Ball Price: $22.95
- Angel in Red Dress on a Swing Price: $21.95
- Angel On A Swing Price: $21.95
- Angel with Garland Rope Price: $21.95
- Angel with White Star in the Pine Trees Price: $22.95
- Arctic White Snowy Owl Price: $21.95
- Boy with Snowman Price: $21.95
- Children with Lantern and Candle Price: $21.95
- Christmas Tree - Snowman Price: $13.99
- Girl with Snowman Price: $21.95
- Grey Crystal Village Price: $21.95
- Modern Half Christmas Tree with Santa Price: $14.95
- Pinecone Girl White with Garland Price: $21.95
- Red Angel Girl Holding a Decorated Tree Price: $21.95
- Red Angel with Teddy in Pocket Price: $21.95
- Red Ball Singing Angel Price: $22.95
- Santa Sitting in the Wood Price: $21.95
- Santa Walking Through the Wood Price: $21.95
- Santa with Teddy in Pocket Price: $14.95
- Snowman Holding a Birdhouse Price: $20.95
- Snowman Red Green Price: $21.95
- White Angel Flying with Bell Price: $21.95
- White Angel Holding a Basket Price: $21.95
- White Angel Sleeping with Teddy Price: $21.95
- White Angel with Bell Price: $20.95
- White Angel with Starstick Price: $21.95
- Winterboy with Christmas Tree Price: $21.95
- Wintergirl with Christmas Tree Price: $21.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
8/7/2014 - "Christmas for me always comes in early August after I've received the box of ornaments I ordered from you! I go to my bedroom, close the door - and secretly unwrap each and every one of them... oohing and ahhing at how stinking cute they are! You guys do such a wonderful job! The personalization is always perfect! I can hardly wait to see the faces of our kids and grand kids when they get their 2014 ornaments. Thank you Debbie for always being such a help in answering any of my questions! After all these years of shopping with you, I feel like you're more of a friend than a customer service person! Bless you! I hope each of you at the OrnamentShop has a great Christmas! Jana R."
6/3/2015 - "They are extremely helpful if you have questions about personalization. Patricia S."
10/23/2014 - "Always satisfied. All personalization always correct. Pleasure to order here. Do it every year. Kathleen F."
8/1/2014 - "I have purchased personalized ornaments from OrnamentShop.com for years. I have never been disappointed in the quality. They do an excellent job of fitting in everything I ask for an on ornament and it has always been accurate. Carol S."
10/24/2014 - "Great high quality ornaments! I purchase these every year for our clients who purchase homes from us. They love them! Deb C."
10/21/2014 - "Love Ornament Shop. Been shopping for years. Staff is great - responsive and kind. Website easy. Jodi P."
8/19/2014 - "I have purchased ornaments for all my family over the past several years. Currently that is a total of 15 ornaments, and the family keeps growing. Each person who receives them is absolutely delighted with the colors, and the personalization. The many choices given and the time saved is certainly a plus also. Thank you! They arrive on time and in perfect condition. Anonymous Respondent "
8/27/2014 - "I use this company every year! Love everything they have! Tamra P."
9/4/2014 - "Have purchased at Ornament Shop before and would gladly do so again! They were very quick to get my ornaments personalized as requested, shipped in a quite timely manner, with proper packing, and also tracking information was provided. The ornaments are beautiful! Thank you so much, Ornament Shop, for a job well done!! Jana B."
6/26/2015 - "I like having an ornament for each year. I started purchasing an ornament for my granddaughter's first Christmas and have continued each year for her and also for my second granddaughter. Both of them will be big sisters this year so I got them each of them an ornament. I only know the name and sex of one of my new grand-babies, so I will be ordering more once they both get here.Lyndal S."