From Germany Christmas Ornaments
I have traveled to Europe to find unique ornaments made by crafters that you just can't find in department stores and I just adore these ornaments from Germany. I met the artist and she puts a lot of love and charm into her designs that reflect a time when Christmas wasn't so commercial. These delicate treasures will become keepsakes for years to come.
- Lace Bell with Blue Glass Ball Price: $15.95
- Lace Bell with Red Glass Ball Price: $15.95
- Lace Bell with Silver Glass Ball Price: $15.95
- Pinecone Girl White with Garland Price: $21.95
- Red Ball Singing Angel Price: $22.95
- Santa Sitting in the Wood Price: $21.95
- Santa Walking Through the Wood Price: $21.95
- Santa with Teddy in Pocket Price: $14.95
- Snowman Holding a Birdhouse Price: $20.95
- Snowman Red Green Price: $21.95
- White Angel Flying with Bell Price: $21.95
- White Angel Holding a Basket Price: $21.95
- White Angel Sleeping with Teddy Price: $21.95
- White Angel with Starstick Price: $21.95
- Winter House Scene with Toy Train Price: $21.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
7/29/2016 - "Very nice selections. Dawn H."
10/3/2016 - "Love it and everything is just what I wanted. Judy F."
11/19/2016 - "Very pleased with purchases. Easy to use website. Great variety of ornaments.Becky F."
12/20/2016 - "Very nice ornaments great quality Amanda P."
10/30/2016 - "Have ordered before and the ornaments never disappoint. My grand children love them. Jackie B"
12/3/2016 - "The ornaments I ordered are the cutest I have ever ordered from any shop. Charlotte D."
11/30/2016 - "The best part of Christmas, for my family, is receiving an ornament from Santa. Typically those ornaments must be purchased online as they represent something fun from that year or give a kiddo a sneak peak into something yet to come. This year my daughter had a rough patch with some kids who felt they needed to tell her the whole Christmas season was fake. It broke her heart. Out at dinner one evening we were seated close to a man who clearly resembled Santa. My daughter left to visit the restroom and I quickly explained her situation to the man. Both he and his wife were holiday Claus's and called my daughter to them (by her name) and spoke to her. I wasn't supposed to hear their conversation but "Santa" told my daughter that it does not matter what other kids believe as long as she still did. He said, "If you believe, I can feel it! I am going to put a gift under the tree this year that proves I'm real! A peanut butter and jelly sandwich!" I of course will get that sandwhich under the tree but I felt her ornament should reflect that spirit and joy I saw on her face during that discussion. This site had multiple designs to pick from and the quality looks like what I aim for. Lindsey K."
11/18/2016 - "So cool to be able to get customized ornamanets. And they have so much to choose from! Tammy H."
8/9/2016 - "I was very happy with my order and the shipping time. I would order from them again. Diane P."
12/13/2016 - "Easy to order and find appropriate ornaments for my grandchildren.Dawn C."