Baby Girl Christmas Ornaments
Whether you’re looking for your baby girl’s first Christmas ornament, an announcement plaque for her birth, or you’re expecting a new baby girl, honor the special little girl in your life with a unique baby girl Christmas ornament that can be personalized with her name.
- 2015 Single Snowman Price: $13.50
- Adopted with Love (Pink) Price: $13.95
- Angel On A Swing Price: $21.95
- Animal Baby Bell Purple Monkey Price: $12.95
- Baby Animal Bear Price: $11.95
- Baby Animal Elephant Price: $11.95
- Baby Blocks Girl Price: $13.50
- Baby Bottle Pink Price: $12.95
- Baby Buggy 1st Christmas Girl Price: $13.95
- Baby Carriage (Light Pink) Price: $13.95
- Baby Duck Diaper Pin Price: $13.95 Discounted 30%: $9.77
- Baby Girl Booties Price: $22.95
- Baby Girl in Bunting Price: $13.95
- Baby Girl on Snowflake Price: $12.95
- Baby Girl's 1st Christmas Handprints and Footprints Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/21/2015 - "Have purchased several ornaments throughout the year, everyone loves them. Luba Z."
8/13/2015 - "Ornaments arrived on time. They were well packaged and in great condition. Very pleased with them. Sharon R."
11/10/2015 - "I have been ordering all my ornaments. ( at least 16 ) each year for the past 20+ years. I have been very pleased with the quality of each ornaments and my family looks forward to see their ornament each year.Ginny L."
11/16/2015 - "Nice ornaments. The glass ornaments arrived, well packed with no cracks or breaks. The names were spelled properly on each one.Anonymous Respondent"
11/19/2015 - "It's tradition in our family to give each child an ornament at Thanksgiving. By the time they have a tree of their own they have a special collection already. The Ornament Shop makes remembering special events in their lives more personal. Susan A."
8/14/2015 - "Great ornaments and Selection! Always feel a beautiful job is done! Love to give your ornaments as gifts and I buy for myself also! Anonymous Respondent"
12/2/2015 - "Liked the choices, it was quick and easy. Sally J."
3/3/2016 - "Workmanship was of a good quality.Kathleen S."
11/23/2015 - "The "grandma's first Christmas" ornament was exactly as advertised. The personalization was perfect and I can't wait to give it to my friend. This will be her first Christmas as a grandmother, so the ornament will be an excellent keepsake for her. I was going to wait until Christmas to give it to her , but I don't think I can! Kay H."
12/9/2015 - "My little girl has red hair. I would have liked this as an option, but only had blonde or brown. Rebecca H."