Personalized Wedding Christmas Ornaments For Engagement & Anniversary Occasions Too
Want a gift of love that will last a lifetime? I love giving personalized wedding Christmas ornaments because they make a sentimental statement that a happy couple will treasure through their years of marriage. I also carry a variety of engagement ornaments to celebrate that major beginning step and anniversary ornaments to commemorate years spent together. My personalized wedding christmas ornaments are made of different materials:clay, wood, glass, resin.
- Anniversary, Wedding & Engagement
- 2015 Snow Couple Holding Hearts Price: $13.95
- 25th Anniversary Bells Price: $14.95
- 25th Anniversary Heart Price: $13.95
- 25th Wedding Anniversary Price: $15.95
- 50th Anniversary Bells Price: $14.95
- 50th Wedding Anniversary Price: $15.95
- Anniversary Wedding Bells Price: $14.95
- Arch Bride & Groom Price: $16.95
- Beach Wedding Price: $14.95
- Beach Wedding or Honeymoon Price: $25.95
- Bridal Couple Price: $18.95
- Bridal Mouse Price: $29.99
- Bride and Groom Figurine Price: $20.95
- Bride and Groom Holding A Pink Heart Price: $15.95
- Bridesmaid Price: $20.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
1/13/2016 - "Thank you so much! The keepsake ornaments were perfect and delightful! Bridget B."
1/27/2016 - "Great service! Conadine S."
11/27/2015 - "It was a very impressive first time buying experience!! Excellent first impression!Thank you! Anonymous Respondent"
12/6/2015 - "Last year I was very pleased with my personalized ornaments, so I am back again. Maureen S."
11/26/2015 - "Great selection! Anonymous Respondent"
12/22/2015 - "This is my second year ordering our annual ornaments from the ornament shop. I plan to return again and again. Very nice quality product.Mary Y."
11/22/2015 - "This is the fourth year I have purchased items from the OrnamentShop and I plan on making purchases next year also. Bob N."
11/15/2015 - "Great choices! Jacquelyn T."
11/18/2015 - "We buy ornaments for our grandchildren each year so they will have a collection when they are out on their own. Good quality and value and timely receipt are all appreciated. Patricia N."
1/13/2016 - "Love all the options. Laurie S."