Kids and Teens Christmas Ornaments
For your toddler, tween or teen, we have a wide variety of ethnic Christmas ornaments that suit them perfectly. Give the special kid in your life something they will love with a personalized, ethnic ornament that is just for them.
- Ethnic Touch Tablet Computer Male Price: $13.95
- Friends Forever Price: $14.95
- Funky Winter Hat Jester Style Price: $8.95
- Funky Winter Hat Mohawk Style Price: $8.95
- Hand Held Video Game Price: $16.95
- Hugs and Kisses Emoji Face Price: $12.95
- Kindergarten Picture Frame Ornament Price: $11.95
- OMG Emoji Face Price: $12.95
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Price: $13.99
- Play Ball African American Baseball Player Boy Price: $12.95
- Purple Glass Ball Princess Crown Price: $14.95
- Purple Smart Phone Price: $13.95
- Racing Race Car Price: $11.50
- Skateboard Price: $14.95
- Snowman with Green Scarf and Hat Price: $8.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
1/18/2016 - "Had exactly what I was looking for! Vanessa U."
11/2/2016 - "Loved the overall look of your website and you had just what I was looking for. Anonymous Respondent"
1/17/2016 - "On time for Christmas!!!!!!!! and called me to make sure spelling was correct I'm very happpyyyyy with service! Crisanta R."
5/1/2016 - "Great job! Debra R."
7/25/2016 - "Very pleased with the website and the quality products. Will definitely buy from this company again. Patricia N."
4/6/2016 - "Very excited to receive this purchase!!! I was going to order it from another site and it was no longer available. Very happy about the free personalization as well. Looking forward to seeing it in person. Cassandra M."
11/1/2016 - "Love the uniqueness Lisa T."
8/15/2016 - "Love the personal ornaments. Excellent quality and prompt delivery! Angela C."
8/10/2016 - "A beautiful and personalized gift for family and friends Anne D."
6/26/2016 - "I have bought four ornaments a year for my son since he was born. He is now 22 and is a student in law school. He loves receiving them and I plan to let him take them when he gets married. This year I got him a lawyer ornament, a FIJI (his fraternity), Democrat donkey and a couple (him and his girlfriend) I always get him ornaments that have to do with his life. I hope he cherishes them for years to come. Last year I got him one of his dog, one for Phi Beta Kappa (honor's fraternity) and a graduate one from the University of Arkansas. He loved them. He started out with Baby's first Christmas, graduated to Barney and the Rugrats, trains, baseball, taekwondo and with many in between. You have the best selection. Thanks so much. Janet B."