Personalized Ornaments For Kids
Give your child a gift they will love when you give personalized ornaments for kids. We have glass Christmas ornaments that features their favorite TV character, favorite animal, or their favorite character from a kid’s story or nursery rhyme. Watch your child’s face light up as they hang their ornament on the tree. See our entire collection of carefully chosen personalized ornaments for kids below.
- Baseball Cap (Blue) Price: $13.95
- Best Babysitter Price: $17.95
- Big Foot Price: $14.95
- Boy Scouts of America Price: $15.95
- Captain Hook Price: $20.95
- Christopher Radko Snow Baby Hijinx Price: $45.00
- Christopher Radko Snowstar Shimmer Price: $48.00
- Cinderella's Carriage Price: $20.95
- Classic Video Game Machine Price: $15.95
- Curling Iron Price: $15.95
- Dalmatian Firedog Price: $14.95
- Digital Camera (Choice of 4 Colors) Price: $15.95
- Drummer Bear Price: $13.95 Discounted 60%: $5.58
- Elmo Holding a Present Price: $16.95
- Figural Girl Holding Candy Cane Price: $10.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/30/2015 - "Easy to use site, came quickly and I really liked each ornament. Will def use again. Jan P."
6/30/2015 - "I think your ornaments are great! Sue W."
11/18/2015 - "Great products, found something for all of me kids!! Nicole C."
12/4/2015 - "Love the quality of these ornaments and the prompt delivery. Anonymous Respondent"
11/17/2015 - "Love the ornaments. Tammy J."
11/28/2015 - "Already referred someone. Jean H."
12/9/2015 - "Great selection. Anne C."
11/22/2015 - "The personalized mailbox ornaments are perfect as holiday gifts for my real estate clients! I was concerned about fitting all the information on that cute mailbox but there was no need. All of the ornaments look adorable and I will be thrilled to give them to my clients. I highly recommend this company and have already referred them to my associates. Therese D."
8/11/2015 - "I appreciate the vast variety of ornaments for personalization. I can always find one that is special for each grandchild. This has been a custom since at least 2009. What I miss is the opportunity to add, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma G." I remember doing that in the beginning years. Joan G."
6/25/2015 - "Have gotten these ornaments for several years for my grandchildren. They look forward to them and actually ask if they are getting one each year, I have never been dissatisified. Mary B."