Games/Gaming Christmas Ornaments
For pool players, poker players, video game players and the like, a personalized gaming ornament is a great gift. Proudly display your favorite game to play with an ornament made from high-quality glass or resin.
- Angry Birds Glass Green Pig Price: $16.50
- Angry Birds Green Pig Price: $10.95
- Angry Birds Red Bird Price: $10.95
- Billiard Balls Price: $20.95
- Bingo Card with Winning Bingo Diagonal Line Price: $13.95
- Card Player Female Price: $13.95
- Casino Gambler Price: $11.50
- Classic Video Game Machine Price: $15.95
- Computer Keyboard Price: $13.95
- Dartboard Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Slot Machine Winner Price: $14.95
- Ethnic Video Game Player Price: $14.95
- Female Poker Player Price: $14.95
- Gambling Slot Machine Price: $15.95
- Glass Dart Board Price: $15.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/14/2015 - "Loved the variety of ornaments, just what I was looking for. Janice D."
12/10/2015 - "Beautiful ornament. Arrived quickly! Amy H."
12/28/2015 - "What a huge variety! A friend originally recommended Lenox ornaments, but the selection at Ornamentshop was awesome. After I showed her the ornament I bought, she wanted to know where I found it and I forwarded her the web link to Ornamentshop.com.Anonymous Respondent"
12/9/2015 - "Great selection. Anne C."
12/8/2015 - "I love this company, I buy my ornaments here every year! Joshua B."
11/30/2015 - "I ORDER ORNAMENTS EVERY CHRISTMAS. THIS IS MY FIFTH ORDER. John C."
11/8/2015 - "I got my ornaments today & I couldn't be more pleased!!!! I purchase these types of ornaments each year but have never done it online. I will FOR SURE order them through you again next year! Keep up the great work & THANK YOU!!!!! Bridget W."
12/9/2015 - "Very speedy delivery. Judy S."
1/8/2016 - "Very nice quality and love the personalization! Jennifer G."
8/11/2015 - "I appreciate the vast variety of ornaments for personalization. I can always find one that is special for each grandchild. This has been a custom since at least 2009. What I miss is the opportunity to add, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma G." I remember doing that in the beginning years. Joan G."