Religious Christmas Ornaments
We feature a variety of religious glass ball Christmas ornaments and ornaments that are great for commemorating a special religious occasion, like First Communion or Christening. For a more traditional and Heavenly side of Christmas, these personalized religious glass balls make a great gift.
- Believe Price: $22.95
- Blessings on your Confirmation Day Price: $22.95
- Christening Price: $20.95
- Confirmation Price: $20.95
- First Communion Glass Dome Price: $28.95
- Godmother Price: $20.95
- God's Blessings on this your Baptism Day Price: $21.95
- God's Blessings on this your Christening Day Price: $21.95
- God's Blessings on your Dedication Day Price: $22.95
- Godson Price: $20.95
- My First Christmas in Heaven (Blue) Price: $21.95
- My First Christmas in Heaven (Pink) Price: $21.95
- My First Holy Communion Price: $22.95
- Oh come let us adore Him! Price: $22.95
- Peace on Earth Price: $22.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
8/13/2015 - "Was very happy with ornaments purchased last year, so I am a repeat customer. Catherine B."
12/13/2015 - "Love giving these to my family each year. Holly S."
11/28/2015 - "The ornaments were nice and a gift to be proud of. Brenda H."
11/17/2015 - "I couldn't get over the ornaments being soooo beautiful & the prices!!! I will definitely order from OrnamentShop.com again!!!LOVE,LOVE,LOVE YOU COMPANY!!!!!! Better than Hallmark, Personal Creations, or any other company in the WORLD!!!!! Patricia M."
11/13/2015 - "Nicer than expected.Noberto M."
12/22/2015 - "Very pleased with my purchase. Ornament was lovely and the recipient will love it!Maureen S."
1/27/2016 - "The kiddos that received the ornaments were very pleased! Marsha"
11/10/2015 - "THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME USING ORNAMENT SHOIP I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SELECTION AND PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS.Helen B."
8/11/2015 - "I appreciate the vast variety of ornaments for personalization. I can always find one that is special for each grandchild. This has been a custom since at least 2009. What I miss is the opportunity to add, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma G." I remember doing that in the beginning years. Joan G."
12/1/2015 - "My family just loves the ornament! Anonymous Respondent"