Medical Christmas Ornaments
Choose from a wide variety of personalized Christmas ornaments that feature dentists, doctors, veterinarians, nurses, physician assistants, hygienists, pharmacists, obstetricians and EMTs. Give the medical professional in your family an ornament that reminds them how important their job is.
- Ethnic Pharmacist Male Price: $13.95
- Female Physician Assistant, Nurse, EMT Price: $13.95
- Girl with Braces Price: $13.95
- Hospital Ambulance or Emergency Vehicle Price: $15.99
- Leg Cast Price: $9.50
- Male Physician Assistant, Nurse, EMT Price: $13.95
- New Job Price: $11.95
- Nurse Scrubs Shirt with Caduceus Symbol Price: $11.95
- Nurse with Clipboard Price: $13.95
- Nurse, EMT, or Physician Assistant Male Price: $13.95
- Nurse, EMT, Physician Assistant Male Price: $13.95
- NYC Ambulance Price: $22.95
- OB Nurse Shirt Price: $11.95
- Pharmacist Price: $13.95
- Pharmacist Female Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/25/2015 - "The Ornament Shop had a great variety at reasonable prices. All the ornaments were what I expected and filled my needs. Catherine D."
11/22/2015 - "Very much pleased with the ornament. It will be a gift for my grandson who is very active in snow boardiing. Perfect stocking gift. Thanks! Kenneth D."
11/10/2015 - "Once again, year after year, it is great getting my ornaments for the grandkids from you.Charles V."
12/6/2015 - "The ornament I ordered met & exceeded my expectations! I know our grandson will love his ornament for 2015.Anonymous Respondent"
12/9/2015 - "My little girl has red hair. I would have liked this as an option, but only had blonde or brown. Rebecca H."
12/28/2015 - "Every ornament that I ordered both in the past and now is adorable and high quality. I would definitely continue ordering from OrnamentShop.Anonymous Respondent"
8/11/2015 - "I appreciate the vast variety of ornaments for personalization. I can always find one that is special for each grandchild. This has been a custom since at least 2009. What I miss is the opportunity to add, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma G." I remember doing that in the beginning years. Joan G."
11/13/2015 - "Grandkids look forward to ornaments every year. Marilyn P."
12/13/2015 - "Everything was as I had expected... Lisa H."
12/21/2015 - "Have purchased several ornaments throughout the year, everyone loves them. Luba Z."