New Baby Christmas Ornaments
Celebrate the birth of the new baby in your family with a beautiful glass ball ornament. We carry a wide variety of personalized ornaments that are the perfect way to honor the new little baby in your life. Choose from hand-painted, blown glass balls with whimsical and sentimental designs.
- It's A Girl Polka Dot Glass Ball Price: $22.95
- Large Ornament Stand Price: $6.95
- Little Princess Wearing A Crown Price: $20.95
- My First Christmas Whale Girl Price: $20.95
- New Mom Price: $20.95
- Noel Price: $22.95
- Oh come let us adore Him! Price: $22.95
- Penguin Glass Ball Price: $8.95
- Pinecone Girl White with Garland Price: $21.95
- Pink & White Ornament Stand Price: $10.95
- Rocking Horse Boy Price: $20.95
- Rocking Horse Girl Price: $20.95
- Snowman Boy Glass Ball Price: $15.95
- White Angel Flying with Bell Price: $21.95
- White Angel Sleeping with Teddy Price: $21.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
10/25/2016 - "I have been purchasing Christmas ornaments for my grand daughter for the past 12 years and have always found something unique that fits her age group. Thanks. Anonymous Respondent"
12/26/2016 - "USER FRIENDLY. ONLINE SHOPPING EXCELLENT.Diane M."
11/5/2016 - "I was elated with the fast response to my question :) Clary C."
12/28/2016 - "I was very happy with my order. They turned out beautiful! Cynthia R."
11/1/2016 - "Great Company to do business with. Sandra S."
11/19/2016 - "I love this shop. I loved the personal call when you had a question on my last order. Nancy A."
11/2/2016 - "Bigger than expected! But no complaints. Catherine A."
12/26/2016 - "I LOVED my ornaments that I ordered. Anonymous Respondent"
12/17/2016 - "A top quality product. Very reasonable. I loved the individualized product. This was the ONLY place I could find EXACTLY what I was looking for. Laurie F."
12/30/2016 - "I loved all of the ornaments I purchased and so did the recipients. I had made an error on one of the mailing addresses and wished I could have spoken to a person on the phone but they do not have a phone number to call. Instead I used email to Dianne and it was immediately corrected. In this case, I would have felt much better had I been able to speak to a person on the phone. Should have a phone number available for old nervous people like me. Diane V."