Baby Boy Christmas Ornaments
Baby’s first Christmas ornament should be just for him, so give the baby boy or the new parents in your life a gift that can be displayed year after year. We carry many different collectible glass, resin and clay baby boy ornaments that can be personalized with your special little guy’s name.
- 2014 Baby's 1st Snowman (Blue) Price: $13.50 Discounted 50%: $6.75
- 2015 Single Snowman Price: $13.50
- Adopted with Love (Blue) Price: $13.95
- Animal Baby Bell Orange Lion Price: $12.95
- Animal Baby Bell Purple Monkey Price: $12.95
- Baby Animal Bear Price: $11.95
- Baby Animal Elephant Price: $11.95
- Baby Blocks Boy Price: $13.50
- Baby Bottle Blue Price: $12.95
- Baby Boy Hinged Box Price: $11.95
- Baby Boy in Blue Christmas Stocking Price: $11.95
- Baby Boy in Bubble Bath Price: $11.50
- Baby Boy in Bunting Price: $13.95
- Baby Boy on Snowflake Price: $12.95
- Baby Boy's 1st Christmas Blue Snowman Price: $11.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/16/2015 - "Nice ornaments. The glass ornaments arrived, well packed with no cracks or breaks. The names were spelled properly on each one.Anonymous Respondent"
11/24/2015 - "I love your website and use it every Christmas for ornaments for my children. Anonymous Respondent"
1/10/2016 - "My family is always pleased with what I pick out for them. Jessie M."
2/10/2016 - "Great quality, fantastic assortment. Virginia B."
12/7/2015 - "Very nice selection. Arlene S."
11/27/2015 - "Every year I buy a special ornament for my kids and grandchildren. Everyone just loves them! Karen W."
12/16/2015 - "I buy ornaments for my kids every year. This makes it super easy! Shelley C."
12/10/2015 - "Was very happy to find these items as ornaments. Nancy J."
11/15/2015 - "What a cute selection of ornaments!! The personalization is the icing on the cake!! Lisa T."
6/26/2015 - "I like having an ornament for each year. I started purchasing an ornament for my granddaughter's first Christmas and have continued each year for her and also for my second granddaughter. Both of them will be big sisters this year so I got them each of them an ornament. I only know the name and sex of one of my new grand-babies, so I will be ordering more once they both get here.Lyndal S."