Other Family Members Christmas Ornaments
We carry a wide variety of personalized ornaments for anyone, from mom and dad to brother and sister, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, cousin, and even family friends! Honor your family member and relative with a special Christmas ornament as a unique and meaningful gift.
- Grandma Owl Price: $22.95
- Grandpa Heart Price: $11.50
- Grandpa Letters Price: $13.95
- Grandpa Trophy Price: $21.95
- Grandson Catch Our Hearts Price: $22.95
- Grandson Letters Price: $13.95
- Grandson Train Price: $20.95
- Great Grandpa Letters Price: $13.95
- Greatest Dad Glass Ball Price: $20.95
- Greatest Mom Price: $21.95
- Greatest Mom Glass Ball Price: $20.00
- Great-Granddaughters are a package of blessings from God! Price: $22.95
- Great-Grandma, you're such a blessing to our family! Price: $22.95
- Great-Grandpa, you're such a blessing to our family! Price: $22.95
- Great-Grandsons are a package of blessings from God! Price: $22.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
3/3/2016 - "OrnamentShop is my FAVORITE place to purchase Christmas ornaments from. I've been shopping from the online site for several years now and I LOVE EVERYTHING I've ever purchased and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who may be looking for ornaments!!!!!!!!!!Robyn M."
12/28/2015 - "Every ornament that I ordered both in the past and now is adorable and high quality. I would definitely continue ordering from OrnamentShop.Anonymous Respondent"
12/2/2015 - "Liked the choices, it was quick and easy. Sally J."
12/10/2015 - "Loved the variety of ornaments. Love the fact that there are ornaments that are for larger family's. Denise I."
11/25/2015 - "The Ornament Shop had a great variety at reasonable prices. All the ornaments were what I expected and filled my needs. Catherine D."
11/30/2015 - "One of my ornaments arrived with personalization not as specified. An email got prompt response and the item was replaced. It arrived late, but that was not OrnamentShop's fault. USPS did not deliver in timely manner. Anonymous Respondent"
9/3/2016 - "AS USUAL, I'M VERY SATISFIED. Anonomys Respondent"
8/28/2016 - "I loved my ornament it is for my grand daughter, tradition is on St. Nick day I did with my children with some candy in their shoe so now I am keeping that tradition with my grandchildren. So it was very important to be meaningful and the quality was excellent the only thing I might have liked was to be able to choose where to put the and year. But it really didn't matter in the long run it was perfect. Dale Marzillo"
12/18/2015 - "Very unusual gifts. They are pretty and bright. Melissa S."
12/9/2015 - "I called because I couldn't find an ornament with 2 cats! The girl added what I needed and helped me select the perfect ornament. Love your company! Colleen W."