Other Religious Christmas Ornaments
Decorate your home this season with a unique religious Christmas ornament that reminds you of the true meaning of Christmas. We offer a diverse selection of churches, nativities, and other religious symbols that will make the perfect addition to your ornament collection.
- 12 Days of Christmas (Set of 12) Price: $145.00
- 3 Wisemen (Melchior) Price: $16.95
- 4 Ring Circle (Nativity Scene) Price: $13.95
- A Star is Born Nativity Scene Glass Ball Price: $16.95
- Angel Catching Falling Gold Stars Price: $22.95
- Angel On A Swing Price: $21.95
- Away in a Manger Price: $27.95
- Believe Price: $22.95
- Bible Price: $15.95
- Black Holy Bible Price: $17.95
- Choir Female Price: $13.95
- Choir Male Price: $13.95
- Christmas Chapel Price: $21.95
- Christmas Chapel Glass Price: $17.99
- Church Couple Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/27/2016 - "My ornaments are beautiful, good quality and arrived quickly. Randi R."
11/19/2016 - "Great ornament selection! Happy that anything can be personalized. Taryn P."
11/23/2016 - "I love these ornaments. They are unique and personalized keepsakes that I enjoy giving as gifts. Patti W."
11/16/2016 - "I used the search box to fine each item I was looking for. It was so easy and I love that I could have them personalized. I will definitely use this site again, as I buy my grandchildren an ornament each year. Karen P."
12/12/2016 - "The best customer as service ever! Highly recommend.Nancy T.>"
11/26/2016 - "Everything came packaged very good well satisfied. Maureen Z."
12/3/2016 - "I am very pleased with your service. You rate a #10. Dorothy B."
11/4/2016 - "I HAVE ORDERED BEFORE AND LOVE THE ORNAMENTS. Sandy G."
10/25/2016 - "Cute ornaments. Mary W."
11/18/2016 - "I have been a highly satified customer for many, many years and have never been disappointed with any ornaments I have purchased. My famly, daughter, son, grandchildren and friends are always supried when they open their ornaments. Ann Z."