Other Religious Christmas Ornaments
Decorate your home this season with a unique religious Christmas ornament that reminds you of the true meaning of Christmas. We offer a diverse selection of churches, nativities, and other religious symbols that will make the perfect addition to your ornament collection.
- Circle Nativity Scene Price: $11.95
- Clear Sparkle Stained Glass Star Price: $20.95
- Curly Wood 6 Point Star Price: $8.95 Discounted 10%: $8.06
- Dark Blue Cathedral Stained Glass Star Price: $20.95
- Easter Cross Wall Hanging Price: $20.95 Discounted 10%: $18.86
- Elegant Church Price: $17.99
- Ethnic Minister Female Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Minister Male Price: $13.95
- Ethnic Priest Price: $13.95
- Feather Angel with Wand Price: $13.95
- God Child Letters Price: $13.50
- God Father Heart Price: $11.50
- God Mother Letters Price: $13.95
- God's Blessings on your Dedication Day Price: $22.95
- Gold Angel Price: $26.99
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
8/20/2015 - "Got the ornaments today (in record time). They are absolutely beautiful. My children are so excited when we open gifts -- they can't wait to see the ornaments. Their trees are getting full with the beautiful ornaments. Fran P."
12/12/2015 - "Beautiful ornaments and great customer service! Susan C."
12/7/2015 - "Ordered for my sons and their girlfriends and a family ornament that we purchase every year and was very happy to find a large selection of choices! Cheryl P."
11/26/2015 - "Great selection! Anonymous Respondent"
8/10/2015 - "Ornament shop has the best customer service EVER! Their staff and their products are simply the very BEST! I look forward to ordering from them every year! Jana R."
12/14/2015 - "Beautiful ornament, I will use Ornament Shop again next year. Lucille G."
11/28/2015 - "Already referred someone. Jean H."
11/25/2015 - "I have been buying ornaments from you for the last 4 years. I buy them as Christmas gifts for my children to highlight one special event each year. My children love them and look forward to receiving them! Wendy R."
12/30/2015 - "We are planning a cruise this year and we gave the cruise ship ornament to eat of our seven children and their spouses complete with there names, the cruise name and the year! It was a great way to give this gift of a cruise to our children as we celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. They all loved the ornaments.Danna W."
12/2/2015 - "Awesome! Gary Z."