Other Religious Christmas Ornaments
Decorate your home this season with a unique religious Christmas ornament that reminds you of the true meaning of Christmas. We offer a diverse selection of churches, nativities, and other religious symbols that will make the perfect addition to your ornament collection.
- Ethnic Priest Price: $13.95
- Feather Angel with Wand Price: $13.95
- God Child Letters Price: $13.95
- God Father Heart Price: $11.50
- God Mother Letters Price: $13.95
- God's Blessings on your Dedication Day Price: $22.95
- Gold Angel Price: $26.99
- Handmade Wood Lantern Nativity Scene Price: $14.95
- Heaven's Gate on Clouds Price: $21.95
- Holy Family under the Star of Bethlehem Price: $20.99
- In Our Hearts Forever Cross Price: $12.95
- Interfaith Union Snowman Price: $45.00
- Irish House Price: $13.95
- Israeli Flag Price: $15.95
- Jewish Boy Price: $22.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/22/2015 - "The globe was very detailed, it was what I was looking for. Sandra Y."
11/28/2015 - "I love this website. I have purchased ornaments from this site for the pas t 5 years and will continue to do so. Cindy F."
7/4/2016 - "Just wanted to let you know that my ornaments arrived two days ago and I LOVE THEM!!!!! Debra W."
11/26/2015 - "Great selection! Anonymous Respondent"
11/11/2015 - "Always a pleasure to shop Ornament Shop for Christmas ornaments - Items are excellent - Everyone looks forward to receiving them - Love the free shipping. Gladys S."
12/6/2015 - "I love everyone of the six ornaments I purchased. They looked even better than I expected. Melissa J."
6/30/2016 - "I love this site! - wish they had a few or lots of grand kids...I have 20! Debbie R."
12/9/2015 - "My little girl has red hair. I would have liked this as an option, but only had blonde or brown. Rebecca H."
11/25/2015 - "Incredible selection of ornaments. Website is clear and easy to follow, back track and make changes if necessary. Elizabeth F."
12/30/2015 - "We are planning a cruise this year and we gave the cruise ship ornament to eat of our seven children and their spouses complete with there names, the cruise name and the year! It was a great way to give this gift of a cruise to our children as we celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. They all loved the ornaments.Danna W."