Shipping FAQs and Information
FREE SHIPPING On orders $65+
We are pleased to offer you Free Economy Shipping on your order of $65 or more after product discounts and that is shipping to one address within the contiguous (48) United States. For orders with multiple shipping addresses, only one address per order that will receive a minimum of $65 worth of ordered product (after any discounts) to that single location will be eligible for the free shipping promotion.
Where do products ship from?
All products are assembled with care onsite at our climate-controlled warehouse located in northwest Cincinnati, Ohio.
When do products ship?
We know you want your ornaments ASAP. So, we work to get your order to you quickly. In most cases, we will ship your order(s) from our warehouse within five (5) business days. Please note the following circustances when this process may be delayed:
- If we need to verify your credit card information, shipment of merchandise will be delayed until verification is complete.
- If we have a question regarding the shipping address.
- If we have a question about your order and have tried to contact you via phone or email to clarify (i.e. spelling, dates)
- If an item is temporarily out of stock and we are waiting on new inventory. In this situation you will be contacted and given the option of selecting another ornament or waiting for the product to arrive.
How long does it take to receive my product?
Time in transit is the estimated number of business days from shipment of your order to your receipt of it. Please note that service is from time of product shipment (there may be processing or weekend days in between). You can estimate your delivery date using our Shipping Time Maps above.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are based on the customer's choice for level of shipping service, depending on whether you choose Economy, Expedited, 2nd Day or Next Day service. Also, shipping is charged per recipient address. If you wish to ship items to multiple addresses, please download and use our multiple shipping addresses form.
We are pleased to ship all products to the United States and Canada. If you would like to ship to a country outside of the United States and Canada, please call our customer service team to confirm delivery and cost.
How do I reach Customer Service if I have a question about my order?
If you have questions or concerns about your order, you may contact our customer service team for help. Please have your order number ready.
When we are not responsible for the mishandling of your order by the U.S.P.S.
- If a package was sent to the address you gave us and is “determined to be undeliverable” by the U.S.P.S.
- If a package is returned to us because you entered an incorrect address, a $6.95 re-ship fee will be charged to your credit card
- If a package has been scanned by a U.S.P.S. postal carrier and confirmed as delivered and you do not have it
- If a package is Out for Delivery with your Carrier and has a “Delivery status not updated” status
- If a package is missing after being confirmed delivered by your U.S.P.S Carrier
- If an order is delayed versus the estimated delivery date
- If a package is lost while in the possession of the U.S.P.S.
- If you are a registered user and select an old address that is no longer your residence
Hot Weather Shipping
Some candies and sweets are sensitive to hotter temperatures in the spring, summer and fall months. Chocolate, marshmallow and gummi or jelly candies may melt or get sticky in hot or humid environments. While this may be perfect for fondue, it’s not for your candy order. So, to ensure your product arrives in great condition, “Heat Sensitive”* items will have shipping restrictions during hot weather months. When ordering, keep the following in mind:
- Temperatures differ from state to state, so shipping restrictions may be in effect for some states but not others.
- Your order is being shipping from our temperature-controlled location in northern Cincinnati, Ohio. We check to ensure your order is of perfect quality prior to sealing the package for shipment. However, we cannot guarantee that your candy will arrive in the same perfect condition. For this reason, we do not provide refunds or replacements of product damaged by high temperatures.
- If your order contains a heat sensitive item, Economy shipping will not be offered as an option due to the longer time in transit.
- Orders with heat sensitive items are shipped with an ice pack in an insulated package to best protect the candy. Cool, huh?
If an order has a heat sensitive item and the order is placed after 9 am EST Wednesday, the order will not ship until Monday, except when the order is placed before 9 am EST Thursday and shipping to a business address with a 1-day transit time for delivery on Friday.
* Heat Sensitive items will be noted on the item description page on the website in the bullets.