Made in America Christmas Ornaments
I spend a lot of time searching the US to find crafters who make their ornaments here. Many talented artists would love to have us offer their ornaments, but they don’t make enough of them to meet our needs. We’re fortunate, however, to have discovered eight of the finest and are happy to offer them to you. Buy these made in America, hand-crafted ornaments in diverse materials (dough, clay, wood, ceramic and glass).
- 2015 Family of 7 Price: $17.95 Discounted 40%: $10.77
- 2015 Family of 8 Price: $18.95 Discounted 45%: $10.42
- 2015 Family of 9 Price: $18.95 Discounted 45%: $10.42
- 7 Up Snowflake Price: $10.95
- America The Beautiful Flag Price: $21.95
- Aunt, you're such a blessing! Price: $22.95
- Baby Girl Booties Price: $22.95
- Baby's First Christmas Pram (Boy) Price: $21.95
- Beach Life Price: $25.95
- Beach Wedding or Honeymoon Price: $25.95
- Blessings on your Confirmation Day Price: $22.95
- Blue Butterfly Price: $25.95
- Boy in a Wheelchair Price: $20.95
- Breast Cancer Price: $20.95
- Bud Light Snowflake Price: $10.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
11/24/2015 - "Love them. Julia J."
8/10/2015 - "The one thing I get everyone in the family is an ornament. After visiting other sites and searching for the perfect selection, I find the Ornament Shop the best. There is truly something for everyone. Carol F."
12/1/2015 - "I have been very pleased with the ornaments in the past. I'm sure I will be happy with the ones I just ordered. Kathleen G."
6/30/2015 - "I think your ornaments are great! Sue W."
3/28/2016 - "Love your ornaments. Ellen S."
8/13/2015 - "Very user friendly....love this way of shopping. Ruth B."
4/17/2016 - "Thank you so much for this ornament. I could not find it anywhere else and the personalization was an added bonus.Cassandra S."
3/9/2016 - "I enjoy the personalization.Anonymous Respondent"
12/2/2015 - "I buy ornaments every Christmas for grandchildren who are still in school. Use the Ornament Shop. Carol P."
12/21/2015 - "Have purchased several ornaments throughout the year, everyone loves them! Luba Z."